“Good food and coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Coffee Cozumel
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Cozumel
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We open since 1995 we have a full cafeteria service, with organic roasted coffee by us, great pastries freshly made every day, deli, salads, teas and more, we have been a local favorite for this past 20 years.
Williams Lake, Canada
“Good food and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good food here and great coffee. I think one of our family was here almost every day of our Cozumel trip.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chad W

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Wow, wish I had found this place earlier !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Decided to leave the resort to find a coffee shop in town and thanks to Tripadvisor ended up in El Coffee. What a great coffee shop. Had a cappuchino and shared two desserts. One would have been enough but after deciding on the banana cake with cream cheese carmel swirl icing found out the apple pie was just baked and couldn't resist. The service and price were great and left 2 very satisfied people.j

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank David M
Conyers, GA
“Almost don't want want to review it because I want to keep it to myself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

This place place is what a Starbucks should be. Great tasting coffee, wonderful desserts and fast free WiFi. The only thing different is great prices and great attitudes of the staff. The coffee is fresh roasted at another location but they have lovely coffee for sale.

This place is a winner!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank evac93rd
Las
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was overcharged”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I ordered an espresso and an iced mocha. The bill per the menu should have been about 88 pesos. I gave him $20 American dollars. He gave me back $10 in change. Due to the exchange rate of 12 pesos to the dollar, I was ripped off. I confronted him and he just played dumb and handed me 20 pesos. That amount was still wrong. I was so frustrated I just left. Terrible service but most places are like that in Cozumel. It happens on a daily basis here

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sheri M
Cozumel, Mexico
“A must to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were in Cozumel for 10 days and we went to this coffee shop for at least 7 of them, beautiful quiches with salad, great coffee, nice baguettes, very large servings of cake all at a reasonable price. The service was spot on, they even remembered we'd liked chocolate on our coffee instead of cinnamon. This is a great little coffee shop in Cozumel.

• Visited November 2013