“You know it's gonna be a good night when.....”

Paprika Mexican & Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #103 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come experience the most delicious fusion of flavors from our Mexican & Caribbean spicy kitchen at Paprika as you enjoy a view like no other of the world famous Caribbean Sea of Cozumel...
Reviewed June 26, 2014

.....they serve you your margarita and asked that you let them know if it needs more tequila or triple sec....if it does, it's on the house. Of course, it just happened to be perfect from the onset. :-)

My family and I arrived for an early dinner so getting a table was no problem at all. The only issue with arriving early is that the sun was still up and it's an open air restaurant. Plenty of breeze so not that big a deal.

Everyone loved their food. We had an appetizer of mixed ceviche (EXCELLENT !!) and classic nachos which were also very good. The fish of the day was grouper so I had the pescado nambi. It was a little over salted, but not too badly so. My wife had the fish just below the Nambi on the menu. Sorry don't recall the name but was with a chili sauce. It was excellent. My kids enjoyed the shrimp quesadillas.

This is definitely a place we will be back to. :-)

2  Thank Eric P

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Right next door to Del Mar Aquatices is this little place called Tikila's. The food comes from Paprika's across the street. What ever you order, you will enjoy! Wings, tacos, fajitas and the ceviche are all excellent. Lot of food for the price. Beer is cold and the bartender can make you a mojito, margarita or whatever suits your fancy. Nice people, and the view is gorgeous. Stop on in. I do usually after a dive. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love to come here after a day of diving! So nice to be welcomed, sit and visit/unwind with a great margarita. All of the servers are so friendly and accommodating of my husband's desire to choose the exact ingredients for our margaritas! The guacamole, chips and salsa are excellent. We go everyday when we are in Cozumel. Just a comfortable, clean, friendly, quaint place to enjoy a cold, tasty margarita! If you do not see your preference on the list, share with the bartender how you like it, tip well, and you will be happy! Wish I could give them a 6!

1  Thank DEDudley
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food was good, espresso was excellent and I really enjoyed the refreshing juices. Our server, Hector did a great job and was very helpful. Try it!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This restaurant shares a kitchen with the cantina across the street. The atmosphere, service and food were just great. The best pico de gallo salsa and guacamole we had on our trip.