“Dive”

Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local company here in Cozumel, Mx that caters to small groups and families. We have an array of activities that we provide Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing, Private charters, private tours and sunset tour. If you do not see something here and have something else in mind we can make it happen for you. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Perfect trip! A custom dive trip for our family. Owner operated company so the personal service was great! Dive master and captain we organized and professional. Just a great day! Best adventure out our trip to México! Highly recommend !!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"safety"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2018

I have been diving with Two D's for several years now. This was my wife and I's 10th trip to Cozumel and plan on going back next year. I will also plan my diving with Two D's. Deanna has some of the best dive masters on the island and works with all skill levels. I have and always will recommend Two D's. Jodie Hill

Tourchick1, Owner at Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you Jodie, It is always a pleasure to have you continue to come back to us. We love having you on the boat. Until next time my friend. Thank you for your recommendation to others. We appreciate it more than you know.

Deanna

Reviewed March 29, 2018

My group of 5 had such a memorable time on this trip! We were lucky enough to be helped out with Deanna herself. She proved herself to be helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Having been snorkeling before, I have never received so much thoughtful knowledge and help from the staff. Both the captain and guide of our trip provided us with quality safety information as well as appreciated information about the locations and marine life. We were lucky enough to spot turtles and an eagle ray during our trip. I can't recommend this service enough! Perfect customer service and a great, friendly time!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Deanna Campbell was awesome at arranging an air excursion to Chichen Itza from Cozumel. We changed the date at last minute and she went over the top at facilitating it, getting back to us by Phone through the resort and e mail. No easy task in Cozumel when our cell phone did not work and our room phone stopped working temporarily unbeknownst to us. I would definitely use her again for anything.