“Great day diving with Two D's”

Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local company here in Cozumel, Mx that caters to small groups and families. We have an array of activities that we provide Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing, Private charters, private tours and sunset tour. If you do not see something here and have something else in mind we can make it happen for you. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cozumel, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day diving with Two D's”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband & I have been to Cozumel 5x staying at a dedicated dive resort. In January we moved to Cozumel permanently and was looking for a new dive Op. We found Two D's and had the pleasure of diving with them on Sat Feb 8th. Owner Deanna Campbell joined us and we had a blast.

Dive Master Alex Cross was fantastic. He spoke great English and really knows his stuff finding all sorts of marine life. It was also my first time on one of the small fast boats that are very popular here in Cozumel as I get motion sickness but it was fine. We spent our surface interval at a pier where Deanna offered fresh fruit, water, pop and cake. Yummy.

We had a great day of diving and I look forward to diving with them again soon. If you are looking for a small operation who offers personal service and is concerned about safety...I highly recommend you book with Two D's.

Betty Li
Cozumel, Mexico

Visited February 2014

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Fun!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I had such an amazing time in Cozumel because of Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures! They showed me just how beautiful the ocean is and I learned allot about the ocean life! The places they took us made my trip the best part of my vacation! Thank you Deanna, Alex, and Juan for an unforgettable trip to Cozumel!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“One Caring Crew”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Jan. 4,2014 changed my life! Me a non swimmer with a group of 6 other ladies who knew how to swim went out on a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel with Two D's Diving! Deanna told me not to worrying that she would take care of me! And that she did... After fitting all of us with fins and goggles we headed out to the great blue... With Alex explaining the equipment and signals and Deanna giving island history while Juan was at he wheel we began an excellent adventure! Deanna was with me the entire snorkel adventure --- while the water was choppy and I was afraid she calmed me and encouraged me to look below and wow! I saw the most amazing coral and fish! She assured me that I would be ok and I was!! I could not have asked for a better crew! If you want attention to detail, friendly, genuine and experienced crew Two D's diving is for you!

Cecilia, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Reef Snorkeling Adventure”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our cruise ship arrived in port late, so we were late to meet Deanna. Once on the peir, I gave her a call and let her know we were on our way. Our group of 7 Scrapping Sista's got in a taxi and met Deanna at the marina. Deanna had a friendly smile and greeted us like old friends. She and Alex got our gear situated, then we headed out with Juan as our trusty captain.

What an adventure!! Many of us were new snorkelers and they explained everything in great detail. They took us to two great snorkeling spots and one great sandbar. It was all breathtaking. We saw numerous sea turtles, gorgeous coral, barricuda, fish and even a lobster.

I would recommend Two D's Diving to anyone and everyone. Thanks Deanna, Alex and Juan.

Visited February 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent operation and great service”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This is our fifth year booking through Deanna and it's better every time. This year we did a private snorkel trip with friends, had great guides, a quality boat, excellent mid trip food and drinks, and then finished out with a great swim on the last reef. Highly recommended.