Review Highlights
Great Diving Company in Cozumel!

Reviewed 1 week ago
ehooper127
Rancho Cordova, California
Seeing a baby whale shark was an extra bonus

Amazing day with 40+ whale sharks 20 miles off of Isla Mujeres. The whole day trip, starting in... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
bieneg
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I came to Cozumel on a cruise line. I reached out to Two D's Diving by email to get everything set up beforehand and the communication was fast and simple! We got to the marina and everything was ready for us. Great experience overall and beautiful diving spots! Highly recommend!

Tourchick1, Owner at Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure meeting the both of you. Glad we were able to be a part of making new memories.
Deanna

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Amazing day with 40+ whale sharks 20 miles off of Isla Mujeres.
The whole day trip, starting in Cozumel, was very well organized.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour through this company. We worked with Deanna Campbell. Deanna provided excellent service. The actual tour was through another company but Deanna worked to make the transition as smooth as possible, including riding the ferry with us to Playa Del Carmen. Aside from swimming with the whale sharks our favorite part of the trip was picking Deanna’s brain about life in Cozumel on the ferry ride. A++ would do again!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Our experience with Deanna Campbell was the most amazing thing we've ever experienced together.
Being a certified diver myself as a father I've always wanted to dive with my two children 15 and 14. Deanna simply made this dream come true everything went off without a hitch no hiccups or complications whatsoever from the very beginning to the very end.... Only one word to describe you Deanna.....AWESOME!!

With only 10 days until arrival and waiting till the last minute to plan a Shore Excursion for our cruise ship honestly I did not know who to contact that I felt I could trust with the lives of my two children who had never been out of Alabama much less scuba diving in Cozumel Mexico. With so many to choose from I reached out to several and the moment I heard back from Deanna I knew this was the route I was going to take simply because she seemed far more interested in making my dream come true and relaxing a very nervous father more so than clientele and money as well as my experience with all others who responded back. Simply put Deanna seem to be very practical and real and extremely trustworthy not to mention 212 reviews that were all 5-star rated.

Upon my nishil contact with her I requested several things my own private boat, my children to have their own Dive Master so they would have his full attention unlock if you go with a large group. I also requested that we see lots of unique marine life if possible such as Turtles lobsters Etc. I ask Deanna if possible to do a two-tank dive and still get back to my ship on time and also a request for reasonable price because my family is not made of money.

She asked for a deposit through PayPal which was the only thing that made me nervous sending cash to a foreign country to a stranger I did not know, but looking back on it I am so so so glad I did. She is 100% trustworthy full of character, integrity and extremely professional paying very close attention to detail in order to ensure an amazing experience. She had an amazing staff who were very professional themselves and eliminated all feelings of risk fear and insecurity not only from a fathers predictive but also with my kids who had never experienced such a thing.

Deanna and her crew were waiting on us at the dock once we arrived with Foods, water, amazing gear to dive with, our own private boat and gave to us an experience I will never forget.

Deanna you did not make us feel like clientele only but even more so we left feeling like family and I want to thank you for making this dream come true for the time you invested, for making the price extremely reasonable and willing to go out of your way to assure me and my kids happiness satisfaction and the memory of a lifetime. You are definitely a class act all to yourself and you definitely know what you're doing.

So to Anyone who reads this review and you're looking for a diving Excursion in Cozumel Mexico just know that I was not paid by Deanna to say anything positive much less leave a review. I'm just a country boy from Alabama who wanted to experience an amazing dive Excursion with his children who were not certified and in discovering Deanna we left feeling as though it was truly a grand slam You will not go wrong contacting her.

Thank you again girl for everything going over the top and totally out of your way to make this a memorable lifetime experience for me and my children. Thank you for bringing to the table my every request plus some.

Thank you for meeting me at the doc to eliminate all risk of being taken advantage of by those who know full well we are tourist and vulnerable.

Thank you for having great gear we could dive safely in.

Thank you for the pineapple the watermelon the pies cakes and cold water.

Thank you for tremendous people skills and being easy to have dialogue with and providing a tremendous Dive Master who really seemed to care about my fears as a father as well as my children's safety.

You simply made it all happen girl and made it look so easy to do even
providing the turtles that came out of nowhere LOL. Out of the 5 days on our cruise vacation those three hours with you is what we remember the most so if I've not said it enough already I'll say it one last time......THANK YOU DEANNA FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING GIRL.....

DANIEL, Caleb n Abby

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Deanna and her staff went above and beyond to make sure we had the best trip! Starting by picking us up and accommodating a last minute person..the boat was great and so was our guide Hugo, who was very knowledgeable about the reefs and marine life. He always put safety first and checked in on us frequently making sure nobody separated from the group. He seemed to know where the fish would be and we saw marine turtles and an eagle ray! When one of our guests wasn’t feeling well they let us just chill in the boat at el cielo and take our time looking at The starfish. The whole booking process and communication was easy from beginning to finish. I would highly recommend using this tour company!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Perfect trip! A custom dive trip for our family. Owner operated company so the personal service was great! Dive master and captain we organized and professional. Just a great day! Best adventure out our trip to México! Highly recommend !!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

I have been diving with Two D's for several years now. This was my wife and I's 10th trip to Cozumel and plan on going back next year. I will also plan my diving with Two D's. Deanna has some of the best dive masters on the island and works with all skill levels. I have and always will recommend Two D's. Jodie Hill

Tourchick1, Owner at Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you Jodie, It is always a pleasure to have you continue to come back to us. We love having you on the boat. Until next time my friend. Thank you for your recommendation to others. We appreciate it more than you know.

Deanna

Reviewed March 29, 2018

My group of 5 had such a memorable time on this trip! We were lucky enough to be helped out with Deanna herself. She proved herself to be helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Having been snorkeling before, I have never received so much thoughtful knowledge and help from the staff. Both the captain and guide of our trip provided us with quality safety information as well as appreciated information about the locations and marine life. We were lucky enough to spot turtles and an eagle ray during our trip. I can't recommend this service enough! Perfect customer service and a great, friendly time!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Deanna Campbell was awesome at arranging an air excursion to Chichen Itza from Cozumel. We changed the date at last minute and she went over the top at facilitating it, getting back to us by Phone through the resort and e mail. No easy task in Cozumel when our cell phone did not work and our room phone stopped working temporarily unbeknownst to us. I would definitely use her again for anything.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

My group of 14 had an awesome time snorkeling with 2D's. The crew was very helpful and knowledgeable. They were also very skilled at what they do. The whole experience was tailored to our requests and needs. Deanna was great to work with. I highly recommend 2 D's.