“AMAZING!! GOING AGAIN!!”

Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local company here in Cozumel, Mx that caters to small groups and families. We have an array of activities that we provide Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing, Private charters, private tours and sunset tour. If you do not see something here and have something else in mind we can make it happen for you. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!! GOING AGAIN!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Two D's Diving was the beeeeeest experience I have ever had I. All of my trips to Mexico!!!! Me and my husband Went for our honeymoon last August and were planning a trip back to Cozumel for next winter and we are booking again with Two D's diving!!!! One of MANY things I love about this dive company is that they focus on the quality of your trip/experience with them, not the quantity of people they can cram on their boat like other dive company's we saw cruising by to our special private spot.. And Deanna the owner was so down to earth, warm, and welcoming!!! See you soon Cozumel and Two D's!!!! :-) -Bailey :-)

1 Thank Bailey J

Portland, Oregon
“Best Snorkeling Trip With a Great Crew”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family and I booked a snorkeling trip with Deanna a few days prior to visiting Cozumel. Deanna gave us the best snorkeling trip I have ever been on. She took us to 3 different reefs; should us different marine life, took pictures for us and made our time with her very fun and memorable. Deanna was awesome. I am very pleased with our trip and would go back again! Thank you and your crew for the wonderful time hope to come back soon!!!

Shayla

Galveston Island, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Personal service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We booked our scuba by email from the cruise ship with Deanna. I went with my brother and a friend, because of two no shows we had the boat to ourselves. Deanna was awesome and she dove with us that day. We had a great time just hanging out with her and her crew. The second dive we saw eagle rays, lion fish, turtles, moray eel (out cruising around) and much more. Great dive, visibility was maybe 75 that day and the current was strong. Overall very pleased and will go back again. Prices very reasonable. We rented all of our equipment and it was in good shape.
Kevin

1 Thank Kevin G
Galveston Island, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Dives!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to Cozumel as part of a cruise vacation. Found Deanna and Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures via trip advisor. They were the highest ranked outfit, so there we went. No disappointments! They were easy to find and close to the cruise ship pier. Deanna, Jose and crew were friendly and very easygoing. The equipment was great. The two dives were superb. Saw tremendous variety of sea life. Will not hesitate to go out with them on my next trip to Cozumel!

1 Thank Vicente R
Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Took Us Places On the Reef We Have Never Been”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have been snorkeling on the reefs at Cozumel several times and our most recent trip, with Deeanna, was the best. She gave us very personalized service; took us several places on the reef we have never visited, saw turtles, giant spotted eagle ray and lots of coral. Both days we snorkeled with her the groups were small and she pointed out many things we would have missed in a large group.

We also appreciated the larger boat (with a bathroom and area in the shade). We like snorkeling with a small group but that usually means an open boat with no amenities. This is a well run operation.

Marcus Weseman