“Cruisers - make this your Cozumel excursion for SCUBA or snorkel!”

Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local company here in Cozumel, Mx that caters to small groups and families. We have an array of activities that we provide Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing, Private charters, private tours and sunset tour. If you do not see something here and have something else in mind we can make it happen for you. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Cruisers - make this your Cozumel excursion for SCUBA or snorkel!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We've done two dives in the past year with Two D's Diving and we plan to return next month. There's a good reason they are rated excellent by most everyone. Here is one more reason:

Last outing, the owner (Deanna) and Dive Master Julio shared a boat with a crew from a different company and their guests. One of these other divers had a leaky hose and he asked the leader of that crew if it was ok. The leader said oh sure it was, and was going to send him into the water! Deanna immediately recognized the danger and took charge, telling the other crew that it was not safe and she made sure they fixed the problem. That situation was an eye-opener, knowing there are dive outfits in Cozumel that would put their clients at serious risk.

When you are diving, especially rookie divers, you want Deanna and her crew, not only for the fantastic dives and pleasant conversation, but their concern for safety and readiness to take charge of problems. Watching Two Ds in action, I wouldn't dive with anyone else. Don't forget to stop by the Thirsty Cougar or Wet Wendys after your dive for Cozumel's best frozen margaritas!

Visited September 2012

New York, United States
“Best Tour I've been on in Mexico”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went on the whale shark tour to Isla Mujeres on July 30, 2012 and it was the experience of a lifetime! I was a little nervous before the tour because I was going by myself, so the fact that the group met up at the ferry dock on Cozumel as opposed to me making my own way to Playa del Carmen made me more comfortable. As soon as we got off the ferry we were met by a private air conditioned van which comfortably transported us to the pier and our boat. Once on the boat we headed straight for the whales! The first glimpse of that polka dotted whale back breaking the surface is something I will never forget! Amazing! We were briefed enroute to the whales and were able to jump in two at a time with a guide as soon as we got into position! Deanna the owner actually came on the tour and I was lucky enough to be her buddy which was awsome, I got a ton of insider tips on the best whale shark snorkeling technique from both her and our guide Julie who is an amazing free diver! The snorkeling was incredible, our captain was very skilled at dropping us right in the whale's path, we got to watch them swim up to us and then as they passed we swam along side the whales for as long as we could keep up! Our captain was also great at alerting us to any potential whales whose path we could easily swim into after the initial swim along and this technique resulted in some amazing encounters away from the crowds of the other boats! I also was able to jump in for 4 turns in the water whereas I think most tours only allow 2, but this is dependant on if everyone in your particular group wants to go in repeatedly or not, I lucked out as some in my group passed on their turns. After the whale shark portion we had a snorkel over some coral reefs and then went to a beach off of Isla Mujeres, with a brief stop midway there to watch a pod of amazing dolphins that came to check out our boat! We anchored in waist deep turquoise water and enjoyed drinks and ceviche in paradise. Then sadly it was back to the pier where we changed and our van was waiting for us. Our group even got lunch/dinner together in Playa del Carmen before hopping on the ferry back to Cozumel, as a single traveler I could not have asked for a better tour company or tour group for my trip! I would strongly recommend 2 D's Diving to anyone who is considering going on a whale shark excursion if you want a small, personalized tour that is run by an owner who will do everything she can to ensure that you have an amazing experience, and hey you might even luck out like I did and meet Deanna on your tour! Not only did I have the tour experience of a lifetime but I gained a new friend, Thanks Deanna!

Visited July 2012
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW! Chichen Itza!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have to thank Deanna for arranging an absolutely impressive day for our family in Chichen Itza!! We were a little apprehensive about flying a very small plane from Cozumel, but the folks at both airports and our pilots were quite friendly and professional. The flight was beautiful, Chichen Itaz was absolutely amazing - I had no idea how extensive the area is, we could have stayed much longer!! Lunch was great - no problems there, which is refreshing in Mexico. And swimming in the cenote was just spectular and a great way to end the trip. We were squeezing this trip in during a cruise ship stop in Cozumel, and it was no problem - we even had time before and after to do some shopping in town. Thanks again to Deanna and her partners for providing us with such a great experience!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lisa H
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my boyfriend and mine's first diving trip. Deanna and Julio gave us an experience that was far beyond our expectations. Because of them we will be continuing our scuba careers around the world- I'm just scared they set the bar too high! It was personal service, small group, and they kept us safe. They are very savvy on what you will find where and know the reefs in and out. Not mention- they are pretty cool to be around on the surface intervals ;) 2d's or bust!

“More excellent adventures with Two D's Diving!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I had the most wonderful time in Cozumel with Deanna and Two D's Diving and Tour Adventures! My husband had never been diving and he was able to have a Scuba Discovery like no other. He's now having certification dreams thanks to Julio the Dive Master who made his experience extraordinary! Everything was well planned, affordable and, above all, SAFE! Deanna also arranged a Whale Shark excursion which was amazing and let's not forget the Pirate Ship dinner cruise!. Thank you Two D's Diving and Adventures for making my husbands first trip so wonderful!

Visited August 2012