“Contact Marcos at Best Buy Tours in Cozumel. You will be pleased you did!”
Review of Best Buy Tours

Best Buy Tours
Ranked #43 of 289 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: BEST BUY TOURS COZUMEL is your top Private Tour Operator for day trips on the Island of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya at great affordable prices. If you are staying in Cozumel or Traveling on a Cruise Ship, Best Buy Tours will organize your fun aquatic and land activities. Experience, value, fun and safety makes BEST BUY TOURS COZUMEL the best choice for you and your family. Please contact us via our website or call directly for any additional detailed information.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I DON'T WRITE REVIEWS! You read the description of a tour and then you hope the tour ends up being something like the description! If your trying, every tour is fun, and when they are over you accept that it was just something to do on vacation.
As I look back I should have realized that Marcos and Best Buy Tours was different from the other tours I had set up for my family. Starting with setting up our deep sea fishing trip through BBT was a pleasure because talking with Marcos (through E-mail), I was actually working with a "real" person, getting real answers to MY questions. This however set up expectations (in my head), I was sure Marcos could only get close to in reality.I saw in my mind: 1) A clean and well equipped boat -GOT IT! 2) An efficient and Knowledgeable Captain- GOT IT! 3) A mate that took care of everything- GOT IT IN SPADES!! 4) Good weather- GOT IT! 5) Fantastic ocean colors- GOT IT! 6)I have been fishing many times at home so hoped for at least one fish-WE CAUGHT 7! 8) Marcos collecting the tour money and waving at us from the dock- This is where what I expected and got was different. Marcos personally met us just outside of the port and set up a taxi van for us. He followed us to the dock to meet our boat and to my surprise he jumped aboard with us. This is where above and beyond comes in. He made sure each person in my group (there were 6 of us) was comfortable and refreshed. From here it was like fishing with a family member that knew what it takes to fish in Cozumel. It may have just been another day at work for Marcos but he made us feel like we had a friend in Cozumel.
Thank You Marcos, the next time I set up anything even near Cozumel I will be contacting you!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"visit cozumel"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Best Buy is not only the best value we could hope for, but Marco was a pleasure to deal with! We felt like we were visiting an old friend and getting to see some of the “real” Cozumel.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

IfIf you are heading to Cozumel, you need to book your excursion with Best Buy Tours. My wife and I went on a cruise in November 2012 and we decided to use something other than the cruise line. So we went with Best Buy Tours and never had a regret. Marcos was awesome and it was everything it said it was going to be. It was just my wife and I and Marcos acted like it was 30 of us there. Gave us the full tour (time was not on our side) but we got everything in that we could get in. Going to the Mayan family was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Makes me want to go back and do a mission project there. But the whole tour was awesome and when we go back in September 2013, I am booking something else with Marcos! Maybe a Segway tour, if he offers it. Way to go Marcos, thanks for the great excursion. Out of 10, I give you a 15. Marcos was awesome with the correspondence and answered every question. I was a little leery at first because of all the scams from the internet but Marcos put all those fears away. I will be using Best Buy Tours again. Thanks again Marcos for making our day in Cozumel wonderful.

1  Thank Maveicki
Violetita, Manager at Best Buy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thanks a lot for your Ecxellent Review :) It really was a Fun day with you guys.
You guys look great on that Coco Loco Picture!.....See you Next September Amigos!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I booked a private tour with Marcos to the Mayan ruins, Mayan Village, beach and Tequila Museum. We were arriving on a cruise ship and all e mail correspondence prior to our arrival was very detailed and all questions answered quickly. I have been on about 20 cruise ships and numerous tours but this was by far the best I have ever done! We had a Jeep and followed behind Marcos in his truck. He was an awesome guide, very knowledgable, spoke perfect English and lots of fun to spend the day with. The trip to visit the Mayan family (Tomasita, Carmen and the kids) was the highlight for me. I also really enjoyed our lunch on the beach which was inlcluded and the food was awesome! We were a little hesitant to book the private tour vs the group tour but it was such little cost difference we went for it and so glad we did. Do the private tour. You won't be disappointed I promise! I am recommending this company to all of my friends that visit Cozumel. Muchas gracias mi amigo Marcos!,,,

1  Thank cruisequeenOrlando
See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I've recently been on a trip to Cozumel. Starting with an e-mail a week before the trip, all travel arrangements were taken care of by Best Buy Tours. This included transportation from the airport to the hotel, a pre-arranged trip to Chichen Itza with taxi from the hotel to the port, ferry to Playa del Carmen, and a bus ride to Chichen Itza, entry tickets to the archeological site, and back, and finally taxi from the hotel back to the airport. Everything worked out very well. Marcos met us at the airport, and was very detailed in giving explanations and assurances. The trip to Chichen Itza was very well organized, and the coordination between different modes of transport (taxi/ferry/bus/ferry/taxi) worked out very well. We had an excellent and very knowledgable guide along with us, and his explanations really helped to appreciate Mayan culture and architecture, at least to the degree that is possible on such a short visit. We also visited a natural sinkhole on the way back. Coming back, we were a little late and missed our initially targeted ferry departure, but Marcos made alternate arrangements that in the end worked out just as well. We just had a relaxed beer in one of the portside establishments in Playa del Carmen while we waited for the next ferry, and Marcos was waiting with the taxi on the other side. Come departure day, Marcos showed up in person at the hotel on time and made sure everything worked smoothly. All in all, very well organized transportation, and it was great not having to bother with making arrangements for ourselves.