“DIVING IN COZUMEL”
Review of Diving Adventures

Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a dive operation in Cozumel Mexico since 1989. Located at the Old Marina Caleta, Km 4.5 Chankanaab road. Providing custom personal services for all levels of divers; groups, families with kids and individuals. We visit all the reefs at the National Marine Park on our fast, safe & comfortable boats. Offering PADI scuba courses at all levels from beginners to Divemaster, including specialties like NITROX, deep, night, etc. Available snorkeling charters to the shallow reefs and the famous "El Cielo", also deep sea fishing charters on our 35 ft Egg Harbor yacht. Your safety & satisfaction our premise.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Totally recommend diving adventures, care is personalized and do not need to go as a group to have a good and economical package.

The person who waited on me has extensive experience in the field.

It was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Hi Miguel thank you for your review and choosing to dive with us, will be great to have you diving with us again soon.
Take care.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Felipe and his crew were great. Our family of 2 adults and 5 kids, ages 11-18 had a private boat for 5 days of diving after Christmas. The group included 3 experienced divers and 4 newly certified. Felipe made sure that admin was handled smoothly, so that we could spend our time underwater, not hanging around a dive shop. The day of our first dive, he met me at the hotel to collect our dive cards and paperwork, and to develop a preliminary plan for our dives. Soon his dive masters arrived at the dock with the perfect collection of BCDs/regulators/weight belts for us. Over the course of the week we were able to progress from shallow reefs to deeper dives... all were amazing, for both experienced and newbies. Felipe made sure that my youngest daughter had the support she needed to dive successfully and safely. Felipe was also able to accommodate a change to our day off from diving, and our request for a night dive (best ever!). I really appreciated his flexibility and attentiveness during the busy Christmas season. Pricing was reasonable. Diving Adventures is a superb choice for diving in Cozumel! We hope to be back!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Hi Stephanie thank you for the great review I know it took me a long time to post this answer, but I could not pass the opportunity to thank you for our words. It was a pleasure meeting your family and I hope we can serve you again this next season.
My best regards.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We enjoyed are dives with Felipe very attentive, I had students with me for there 4th dive he made sure we were all taken care of. They know their dive sites for experience or new divers.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was amazing! The dive master and everyone I came in contact with we're super friendly. They took us to a great area where not a lot of other divers were. In between the dives they passed around fresh fruit and water. I was so surprised and thought it was a terrific gesture. They seemed knowledgeable and patient! This was my 2nd dive outside of getting certified and they made me feel relax and secure. I want to go again with this group right now !!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Hola Jessica, very nice of you to write this review I am really glad you enjoyed the dives and that we had the chance to serve you; we look forward to do it again soon.
Hasta pronto.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Felipe and his crew were great!! We had a very experienced diver and 2 newbies on our dive. We also had our kids. Felipe was able to accommodate all of us. For the newbies, he made sure that we had the most awesome dive experience ever, For the experienced diver, she said that he was the best guide that she has ever had. He took the time to show us marine life we would have missed otherwise, lobsters, a moray eel that was the diameter of a human, tiny crabs and little camo fish that blended in so well, we would NEVER have noticed. He was patient and really made us feel comfortable in the water. It was hard to find a dive excursion that would take both the kids and the adults. My kids (7, 10 & 12) snorkeled with Pedro while we dove with Felipe. Not only did the kids get to be a part of it, but Felipe had snacks and water on board. They are all hot to get their diving certification now. Did I mention that his price was very competitive? That was awesome!

We were on a cruise that was a lot of fun. Everyone in our group however, said that the dive/snorkel was the highlight of our whole trip. It was so exciting for all of us that we are planning our next trip and we will certainly be diving with Felipe.

DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hi thanks for the review, I am so glad you had a great time in Cozumel diving and snorkeling with us, I appreciate you chose our services and be very happy to serve your family again in the near future.
Come back soon.