“Filipe at Diving Adventures Cozumel was top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Diving Adventures

Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a dive operation in Cozumel Mexico since 1989 that provides custom personal services; we visit all the reefs and cater to all levels of divers; groups, families with kids and individuals.Located at the Marina Caleta Km 4.5 Chankanaab road.Our boats are fast, safe & comfortable, thought for divers by divers.Provide PADI scuba courses at all levels including specialties like NITROX, deep, night, etc.Snorkeling to the shallow reefs, El Cielo and deep sea fishing charters available. Your safety & satisfaction our premise.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filipe at Diving Adventures Cozumel was top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I brought my 11 year old to Cozumel for his first diving trip. He had been certified this summer in the USA. At the recomendation of another Cozumel resident, we went with Filipe at Diving Adventures Cozumel. He picked us up where we were staying, outfitted us with equipment and we went out for our first 2 tank dive.
Filipe took great care of my son and I and as he grew more comfortable with my son, he allowed him to do more on his own.
The instructions to my son on the finer points of diving were excellent and he learned quickly under the guidance of Filipe.
It takes a lot to put your son's life in the hands of a stranger, but I always felt very confident in Filipe. He has children of his own, and so he knows.
We will be returning next year when my other son is old enough and we are sure to call on Filipe and Diving Adventures Cozumel.
I would recommend very highly

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kevin M
DivingAdventures, Owner at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hola Kevin thank you for your words and for trusting me with your family diving, feel honored.
Looking forward to dive with you next year.
Have a great Holiday season!

Griffin
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my second trip to Cozumel and diving with Diving Adventures! Felipe and his staff were excellent and really cared about all of us having a safe and fun time! I will definitely be using them again on my next visit.

Allen Edwards
Atlanta, GA

Visited November 2012
Hola Allen thank you for your review, and for choosing us as your dive operator in Cozumel, hope to have you diving with us again in the near future.
Have a great Holiday season.
Seattle, Washington
“Knowledgeable, friendly, and safe. Can you ask for anything more?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Yes you can... Felipe Romo. Felipe is the owner and I just dove with him again this year. Diving adventures is the only dive shop I use here in Cozumel and they have now expanded to Playa Del Carmen as well. I will be diving in Playa with them tomorrow and am sure it will be as fun filled as always. Felipe has been diving for over 25 years and it shows. If you are looking for worry free diving, then look no further. I will be back here again soon.

Visited October 2012
Hola Anna thank you for your words it was my pleasure to dive with you, and thank you for lunch.
Looking forward to have you diving with us again next year.
Have a great Holyday season!
New York City, New York
“Thank you Felipe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

We passed our PADI with Felipe. It was a great experience. A great mix of being with someone very thorough and very fun at the same time. The dives were very impressive and beautiful. Amazing, I definitely recommend it.

Visited July 2012
DivingAdventures, Propietario at Diving Adventures, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you Stan for the review you both did great on your PADI OW cert, keep on diving !
Hope to have you back in Cozumel soon for more underwater adventures.
We also are offering our services on Playa del Carmen now.
Take care.
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best Dive Master in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

My son in law and I just completed our open water certificate with Felipe in Cozumel last week and it was incredible. As an instructor, Felipe brings a unique combination of enthusiasm and knowledge that made the whole course enjoyable. I would recommend Felipe and Manuel for any dive trip while on the island.

Visited July 2012
Thank you for your review, really feels good to know we did our share so new diviers are enjoying the ocean, you folks did great on youe OW cert.!
Keep on diving and exploring the underwater world.
Hope to see you again in Cozumel for more Diving Adventures, and now in Playa del Carmen where we just opened a scuba shack on the beach to offer our services.
Best regards.