“An Amazing Race and an Amazing Day!”

The Amazing Cozumel Race
Book In Advance
More Info
$78.98*
and up
Amazing Cozumel Race: Small-Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Play Amazing Cozumel Race - an interactive, clue-based adventure game that's like a reality show! Equal parts live-action mystery novel, and scavenger hunt, it's the best and most fun way to experience Cozumel. Form teams of two or more, with a maximum of ten guests per team. Spend an exciting day racing throughout Cozumel, solving devious clues each step of the way. Try to be the first to unlock a secret code and defeat an ancient Mayan Curse. Enjoy a brief snorkeling adventure. Use your wits, energy, and sense of adventure as you race against time. See a side of Cozumel most visitors never get to see. Enjoy a post-race race awards ceremony at a local restaurant with prizes for top finishers plus two complimentary beverages for all participants!
Reviewed December 1, 2012

What a BLAST! Not knowing what we were really getting ourselves into, we were rather reserved but that lasted only about 2 minutes! The amazing staff made all of our reservations confident. Who would have thought that we would actually learn something about coral, sharks, and even ancient deities. While there are ultimate 'winners', everyone who participates is a winner and the Cozumel Amazing Race staff ensures that everyone realizes that.

1  Thank Denise P
There are newer reviews for The Amazing Cozumel Race

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We recently stopped in Cozumel while on a cruise and were looking for a fun family activity. This was perfect. We were handed clues and information, and we were off! The race took us to several locations around Cozumel that we certainly wouldn't have seen. The staff and locals are incredibly friendly. I loved that there were local merchants involved. We tried to go back to some of them to give them a little extra business as a thank you. The staff was so helpful and so organized! We were able to do a little bit of everything. Make sure you bring some singles so you can tip along the way.

1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I recently participated in the Cozumel Amazing Race. We had fun solving clues and learning more about Cozumel. We visited sites that we wouldn't have gone to on our own. The local merchants were so helpful, when we needed directions. I would highly recommend this excursion especially if you are competitive. The Cozumel Amazing Race staff made the experience so enjoyable.

1  Thank Beth C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I did the Amazing Cozumel Race on a recent Carnival Cruise and had a great time. We loved that it was interactive, adventurous and competitve. We loved that it didn't start until late morning and lasted just a few hours. Unlike some of the other excursions, it left us time to do a little exploring and shopping on our own. The staff, Alonso & Erika, were awesome, and created a fun and unique experience. All in all, a wonderful time. P.S. Team Dos Jalepenos Won!!!

1  Thank Cheyenne Y
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I was reluctant. I wasn't expecting much. I was expecting to get lost and be a Mexican for the rest of my life. However, I was so wrong! This was awesome! The guides are unbelievably fun and my fellow competitors were a barrel of laughs. We ran all over the city Amazing Race style. I never felt in danger or that I wouldn't be able to get back to my ship. Make sure you wear tennis shoes and BOOK THIS EXCURSION! You will not regret it. If you are a fan of puzzles, geocaching, or adventure, book now! These guys are awesome! And NO FLIP FLOPS! You will lose :) We finished third and took home the bronze medal! Loved the balloon drop!

4  Thank BadKidsRMyJob