Tripadvisor

from $240.00
from $12.00
from $35.00
7,435 results
All reviews coconut shrimp our waiter all inclusive package food and drinks swim up bar all you can eat and drink a la carte off the menu food was great beach club fish pedicure beach chairs cruise ship drinks coming great beach day pass minute massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of friends and I went on a cruise and while in port at Cozumel we decided to go here. The food and service was fantastic! Our server (Edwin) was great. We always had food and drinks when we wanted it, and the staff was super friendly. The beach was nice and they had an water park area with inflatables to climb/slide down. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank 279pres
MrSanchos, Manager at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for letting us host you at Mr. Sancho’s Cozumel.

We are thrilled to know that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

We know that Edwin and the rest of the team will be very happy by reading your words this will certainly help them to keep the service of excellence we provide.

Thank you for your trust and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Mr.Sancho’s during our port stop in Cozumel. We had reservations but for whatever reason it took them forever to find our reservations but they finally did. The place was packed( it was spring break so this was expected) we finally found a table and waited for an hour before I finally went to the bar (where I waited over 20 minutes just to order a drink) there we no lounge chairs. We finally move to another section and a waiter took our food orders. He was nice and attentive but I will not be coming back. The water was dirty. My son had an armband for the “water park” area and when I asked for a life jacket the guy acted he didn’t want to give us one. Questioned me several times like I hadn’t paid for the water park. I had heard such great reviews but sadly my son and I were so disappointed in the service. Huge improvement needed with the customer service area. Overall nice resort.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AR71901

Dear guest,

Please let us start by extending our warmest regards on behalf of our entire team here at Mr. Sancho’s Cozumel. We were honored by being chosen as your hosts during the spring break holidays. Unfortunately, as we read your comments, we can tell that your experience was not the best one and we apologize for not delivering the service that you may have expected and deserve.

We are glad nonetheless for the kindness you have shown us by listing all the areas that you consider to need improvement. We can assure you that every matter that you have pointed out will be reviewed in coordination with every department so we can achieve the level of excellence we know we can provide.

Should you decide to give us a new opportunity to welcome you back to our beautiful beach club, we will make sure to show you all the improvements we are working on for what will be a flawless visit from start to finish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to Mr Sancho’s twice and both times we have had a wonderful time. Everything is perfect. However be aware that the snorkeling trip they come around and sale will steal out of your bags while you are in the water. Happened both times to us 1st time $100 bill 2nd time $10 of the $20 tip we brought with us. Of course that’s all we brought with us because we learned from the time before, snorkeling is amazing that’s why we opted to go again. So only take what you plan on tipping and if they steal out of your bag they are stealing their own tip.

4  Thank joye12fan

Dear guest,

On behalf of Mr. Sancho’s Cozumel we want to thank you for choosing us for the second time on your holiday to the Mexican Caribbean.

As you can imagine we were truly disrupted to read your feedback from your recent snorkeling tour provided by the Blue Reef Diver shop.

We have taken notes of your kind advisory and will be sure to pass on your comments to the snorkeling shop owner and his staff immediately.

However as you may know our beach club offers free lockers, the boat also has a locker available on board and everything is kept under lock to keep your belongings safe, and the snorkeling guide keeps the key but as you may recall he is with you at all times.

Nevertheless, we offer you our sincerest apologies for this unfortunate event that you mentioned it took place during your snorkeling excursion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As always we had a great time but the drinks were very watery this time and not as great as they usually are.

1  Thank cvandamme1974

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent vacation day at Mr. Sancho’s Cozumel.

We strive to accomplish the maximum satisfaction of our guests and if they have any concerns we will do our best to please them.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I loved the romantic couples experience! We traveled with my two sisters and their husbands and and they had our cabanas next to each other. The cabanas were nice and clean and there were ample tables and chairs at each cabana for 6. Our waiter was Armondo and he did an excellent job along with my sisters waitstaff they all just worked together we were seated at the same table. So we had drinks and food coming every few minutes! the drinks were not the best tasting but did the trick. And were plentiful. The food was good not great but we enjoyed it. And it was all you can eat. There was a buffet and menu to order from. My sister had a gluten allergy and Antonio helped her order and she was able to eat also. The couples massage was AMAZING!!! So relaxing. Bathrooms were clean and staff friendly and check in was seamless. Taxi easy to get at the end. The beach was a bit shelly so I recommend water socks. Our day was over cast and rained a bit so we didn’t even swim but enjoyed it none the less! The atmosphere was not party city as I had heard however the timing of my cruise may have contributed to that. Mid Jan cruise. Highly recommend!

1  Thank WVdisneyRN

Dear guest,

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to express our gratitude for the kind words you have shared towards our beautiful beach club here on TripAdvisor.

Antonio will be proud to read you had a great holiday among us and will be happy to welcome you back in the future.

We are joyful by reading all the fun inclusive made your stay something unforgettable and we look forward to your next visit, already!