“We'll never use any other beach in Cozumel”

Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel
Mr. Sancho's Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass
Ranked #4 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club we offer Restaurant-Bar services and 3 pools, two with a swim up bar. The entrance is totally free, no cover nor a minimum consumption is required. As well we offer free Wifi for all our guests,. We have the largest private beach on the island with over 1000 feet of white sand at Cozumel's sea shore, where you can enjoy our Aquatic Park, wave runners, parasailing, banana boat rides, snorkeling tours, scuba diving, or you could ride a horse or an ATV through the jungle and the beach. At Mr. Sancho's we have two options: our famous All Inclusive Package or our Pay as You Go service. In the All Inclusive Package you can enjoy all you can eat from our menu freshly prepared and cooked especially for you or our extensive buffet; as well as, all the drinks, beers, sodas and cocktails you would like from our open bar. You will also have access to the pool-bar, beach lounge chairs, kayaks, hammocks, lockers and Beach Cabanas (upon availability)**. In our Pay as You Go service you will only pay for what you consume and we offer free entrance to the beach, use of beach lounge chairs for free and free Wifi for our clients. At Mr. Sancho's you will find the best beach, the best facilities, a family atmosphere, friendly and professional treatment from our staff and of course the best food and drinks. You can experience our hospitality Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Local Time. Closed on Sundays. The All Inclusive Package is available from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Local Time. **(This package does not include the Acuatic Park, towels, liquor shots and do not operate on Sundays)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We'll never use any other beach in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

This place is the best!!! Oliver, Miguel, and Pedro were fantastic for our party of 24. I had emailed ahead of time and Oliver set our group up with Pedro for the day and a wonderful spot on the AI side. This place is everything good you've ever read about. The beach and sand are awesome, the pool area is incredible, and the food is just out of this world. We have some quacamole lovers in our group and they all agreed it was the best they'd ever had. The coconut shrimp was everything as advertised, just great!!!

The drinks were also awesome. They are definitely not watered down. We had one mom who didn't quite realize how strong they were until is was just about too late. But she was fine by the time we headed back to the ship. The great thing about this place is how many things there are to do for everyone. We had kids ranging in age from 6 - 17 and they all had a blast. Our group enjoyed the water park, parasailing, jet skiiing, and we even had a couple people go on the atv tour and just loved it. There was no pressure from anyone to do any of these fun activities, but when we wanted to do it Pedro took care of everything.

I could go on and on about how much our group enjoyed our day. It just made our whole vacation worth while. It was by far the most fun day for our entire group!!!

1 Thank 5Hawkeyes
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear guest:

We thank very much for a wonderful review and for recommend us to friends and family.

We are glad Miguel and Pedro did a great job taking care of you and your group.

We appreciate very much your visit and we really hope to serve you again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Very nice but spoiled by resorts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

First, we went during spring break so the place was very crowded in fact we had two lounge chairs- zero shade way at the end of the beach. I have a 2 year old who naps. So we headed to the pool for awhile and the bartenders were very attentive. We bought the all inclusive with 2 tickets to the water park for my husband and my 7 year old. They both really enjoyed this but a word of warning, it's a lot of swimming. They offer the kids comp life vests. The boys also took a sea kayak out for more exercise! By 1:30pm, a table with an umbrella opened up so we moved and I had shade. The waiters are super attentive. Yes we bought the hokey blue tribal lady family photo for grins. They take this picture when you arrive. I did peek at the live fish pedicures-they offered 2 kinds, little babies for tender feet and then bigger ones-very interesting and trendy now. I chickened out because the sand in Cozumel is rather course so my feet were already getting sanded. The resort is very clean but it's a beach break. I prefer day passes at resorts but we didn't have this option this cruise stop. I think the service sells this place. BTW, everyone seemed very happy with all the water craft and thrills you can purchase. I thought the food was fine. Tortillas were very fresh. I would return- I think the price is a little high but you pay for the privacy. The beach is gorgeous ( Last, they wouldn't give us a van on the return and made us cram in a tiny car. They said the van was double but it wasn't double price when we took it from the port to the beach!) There were plenty of taxis though.

Visited March 2014
MrSanchos, Manager at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear guest:

Thank you for your visit and for your excellent review.

We are glad you enjoyed our clean facilities, delicious food and drinks and friendly service.

We appreciate every comment our guest share with us.

We hope to serve you again, please come back soon.

New York, NY
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, Alcohol, Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

All inclusive beach playground...we reserved all-inclusive on-line which included all food, beverages, some watersports, a private palapa, table w chairs, lounge chairs, pool. Waterpark was $10 extra but worth it - kids stayed there all day! Resort is very clean; workers Very friendly, drinks are delicious and potent! Gotta try the tamarind margarita! Buffett food was plentiful...could also order anything off the menu and it is included in the all-inclusive price. My son LOVED the steak fajitas and ate 2 plates...they lost $ on him! They offer massages, fish pedicures, temporRy tattoos for a price. Some shops on-site and owners will bargain with you over prices...my son got a lucadoro Mexican wrestler mask for $15 (more in shops at the pier.). Gets very crowded and you need to watch any valuables you bring with you. I caught some 'clean cut', 18 year old, preppie kid checking out my backpack....when I asked if I could help him he made some lame excuse and went back to his friends table where they all started laughing. Not cool. Next time I'll buy a water wallet and stick my $ in that around my wrist or ankle. I would definitely go back here....lots of fun and, in my opinion, worth the $.

Dear guest:

We are glad you enjoyed our delicious drinks, clean facilities and friendly service.

Certainly our water park is a lot of fun for all ages.

Thank you for your visit and for sharing your experience with us.

Please next time you come back don't forget to ask for your free locker.

Orlando
“Amazing place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Our family had an amazing time at Mr. Sancho's! We visited while at port during our cruise. The environment is great for all ages. The food was excellent!! Definitely a place we will visit again. See you soon!!!

Dear guest:

Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you all had an amazing time with us.

Thank you for your visit and for recommend us to friends and family.

We are glad you enjoyed our delicious food and clean facilities.

Please come back soon, we hope to serve again.

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“If you have to do a surface interval do it here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

If you have to do a surface interval do it here. Nice beach, cold drinks, food fast and fresh and very good.

Dear guest:

All divers are welcome to Mr Sancho's, we are glad you enjoyed our clean facilities, delicious food and drinks.

We thank you very much for recommend us to family and friends.

We know how important is for divers to have their meals fast enough during their surface intervals.

Cozumel certainly it is a beautiful place to dive and explore.

Please come back soon, we hope to serve you again.