“Fun at Mr. Sancho's”

Mr. Sancho's Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass
Ranked #4 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club we offer Restaurant-Bar services and 3 pools, two with a swim up bar. The entrance is totally free, no cover nor a minimum consumption is required. As well we offer free Wifi for all our guests,. We have the largest private beach on the island with over 1000 feet of white sand at Cozumel's sea shore, where you can enjoy our Aquatic Park, wave runners, parasailing, banana boat rides, snorkeling tours, scuba diving, or you could ride a horse or an ATV through the jungle and the beach. At Mr. Sancho's we have two options: our famous All Inclusive Package or our Pay as You Go service. In the All Inclusive Package you can enjoy all you can eat from our menu freshly prepared and cooked especially for you or our extensive buffet; as well as, all the drinks, beers, sodas and cocktails you would like from our open bar. You will also have access to the pool-bar, beach lounge chairs, kayaks, hammocks, lockers and Beach Cabanas (upon availability)**. In our Pay as You Go service you will only pay for what you consume and we offer free entrance to the beach, use of beach lounge chairs for free and free Wifi for our clients. At Mr. Sancho's you will find the best beach, the best facilities, a family atmosphere, friendly and professional treatment from our staff and of course the best food and drinks. You can experience our hospitality Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Local Time. Closed on Sundays. The All Inclusive Package is available from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Local Time. **(This package does not include the Acuatic Park, towels, liquor shots and do not operate on Sundays)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Montreal, Canada
“Fun at Mr. Sancho's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friends and I visited Mr. Sancho's on a day trip to Cozumel. After touring the island, we stopped here to get something to eat. We were thrilled to see the quality of the facilities and the many services that were offered. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The service was quick and curteous. We were also happy to find clean restrooms, showers and lockers. We mainly hanged out at the beach but pools are also available. The view is amazing regardless where you choose to sit. One of my friends went scuba diving and had an amazing time. This place is excellent whether you're travelling with friends or family and it is located only a few minutes away from the ferry to Playa del Carmen..

I can't wait to be back at Cozumel! Merci pour la belle journée M. Sancho.... À bientôt!

Visited April 2013
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear guest:

We glad you were thrilled with our facilities and our delicious food and very reasonably price.

We glad you notice our clean restrooms, showers and lockers.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed scuba diving and had an amazing time with us.

Thank you so much for your visit and for recommend us to friends and family.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
VA
“Great Place To Relax Great Staff Wonderful Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Mr. Sancho's. The drinks were great, the staff was excellent entertaining and funny, the beach was picture perfect.

Our group started out with a few drinks of course, our awesome waiter Edgar brought us some fresh guacamole and pico with chips before we were even able to ask. I do not like guacamole but i enjoyed it here. We went kayaking in the ocean for free. (had to put down a $10 deposit that was refunded) We chilled in the pool that felt like bath water at the swim up bar. Julio kept us stocked with drinks at the pool. The coconut shrimp was perfect.

We enjoyed joking with Edgar, and Edwin all afternoon.

Only things I noticed that could improve is, There were no straws at all. Some of the food could have been a little better. I am not saying it was bad beacuse I ate everything I ordered but the chicken tacos were served with no toppings at all. Just chicken and tortilla, no cheese, lettuce, hot sauce etc....

Overall it was a great trip and if I am in the area again, this is where i will go.

Dear guest:

We glad you and your group had a wonderful time at Mr. Sancho's and the beach was picture perfect.

We glad to hear Edgar and Edwin did a great job.

We glad to hear our guacamole was amazing.

We´ll work on our chicken tacos thank you for the tip and your visit.

Please come back soon !!

New Orleans, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I spent a day at Mr. Sanchos as part of our Carribbean cruise. We wanted a relaxing all-inclusive beach day where we wouldn't have to worry or plan anything. I am so happy that we decided on Mr. Sancho's. I read a lot of reviews in trying to find the perfect fit for us. We wanted something that would be relaxing, but not so quiet where you'd feel guilty talking and having a few drinks. This was the perfect spot. The beach is lovely and the water is clear and inviting. We were able to swim out a little ways and see some pretty fish. They also have a very nice looking pool, but we spent all of our time enjoying the beach. After a quick 10 minute cab ride, we checked in with the front desk and paid our remaining balance due. I had already registered online and paid a deposit for the all-inclusive option. We received a wrist band and were guided to our table on the beach by our waiter Roman. Roman was amazing the entire visit. He explained the menu and the all-inclusive package to us and brought us drinks and appetizers right away. Whenever our drinks would get low, he would be back and helping us choose our next round. He also recommended some excellent food options for us. We had the guacamole and salsa, beef quesadillas, coconut shrimp, grilled shrimp, and fish tacos. All of the food was amazing. It was without a doubt the best food I had on my vacation. The coconut shrimp is as good as everyone says it is and the fish tacos are better! We were so sad when it was time to leave Mr. Sanchos. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Cozumel!

1 Thank LSwoz
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear guest:

Thank you for a wonderful review and recommend us to friends and family.

We glad our food, drinks and facilities were great including Romans service.

Thank you for your visit, please come back soon !!

Charlotte, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great way to end our cruise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Our day in Cozumel was shorter than our other excursion days. We didn't leave the ship till 9am and had to return by 4pm. Most excursions to the mainland were going to have us rushed. Sanchos all inclusive package gives you the best of resort life minus a room. Food was great and the drinks will keep coming all day. Arrive early and claim one of the swinging beds. There was a cool place for kids with all kinds of inflatable water things. We wanted to climb the huge inflatable mountain but access was $12 extra. Ok if you have kids playing there all day but all we wanted to do was climb it once. We passed. Service was great. There are vendors selling the same old junk trying to get your attention each time you pass by them. Free Internet for those wanting to upload some pics or send an email. We would probably do again if we take the kids and skip the all inclusive part and do water park.

1 Thank bryanabernathy
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear guest:

Thank you for your visit and for your review !!

We glad you and your family had a great time and that you enjoyed our food, drinks and service.

We thank you for recommend us !!

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Favorite Part Of My Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Me and 5 of my friends were traveling on the Carnival Dream to Cozumel and couldn't decide on an excursion. All the Carnival ones were a bit overpriced and all we really cared to do was lay on the beach and drink some cold ones. I did my research and could not get away from all of the amazing reviews I saw for Mr. Sanchos so we decided to give it a try. We were a group aged from 23-28 and were there on April 29 2013. We chose the all inclusive option. We jumped off the boat and into a taxi straight to Mr. Sanchos that morning. We got there and promptly were taken to a covered table on the beach and shown where our beach chairs would be (They aren't reserved but we went at a pretty off date so it was more secluded and there were PLENTY available), our waiter Antonio took great care of us! We spent most of the time in the pool with the swim up bar, where the bartenders were hilarious and amazing to interact with. When we thought our drinks weren't strong enough, they started floating them with tequila, can't beat that! When we had lunch, I think we ordered half the menu (Well the boys did!) and it was all fantastic. The guacamole was superb and I highly recommend the quesadillas! I have never reviewed a place before but I knew halfway through my time at Mr Sanchos that it was something that needed to be done. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 10, we had a blast and will be visiting again on our next trip! If you're in Cozumel, do not miss out on this gem!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Nightlockkk
Dear guest:

We glad you and your friends had a fantastic time with us !!

We glad to hear our bartenders were amazing as well as our delicious guacamole.

Thank you you for your visit and specially for your wonderful review.

Please come back soon we love to serve you again.