“Great time at Mr Sanchos”

Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel
Mr. Sancho's Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass
Ranked #4 of 158 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club we offer Restaurant-Bar services and 3 pools, two with a swim up bar. The entrance is totally free, no cover nor a minimum consumption is required. As well we offer free Wifi for all our guests,. We have the largest private beach on the island with over 1000 feet of white sand at Cozumel's sea shore, where you can enjoy our Aquatic Park, wave runners, parasailing, banana boat rides, snorkeling tours, scuba diving, or you could ride a horse or an ATV through the jungle and the beach. At Mr. Sancho's we have two options: our famous All Inclusive Package or our Pay as You Go service. In the All Inclusive Package you can enjoy all you can eat from our menu freshly prepared and cooked especially for you or our extensive buffet; as well as, all the drinks, beers, sodas and cocktails you would like from our open bar. You will also have access to the pool-bar, beach lounge chairs, kayaks, hammocks, lockers and Beach Cabanas (upon availability)**. In our Pay as You Go service you will only pay for what you consume and we offer free entrance to the beach, use of beach lounge chairs for free and free Wifi for our clients. At Mr. Sancho's you will find the best beach, the best facilities, a family atmosphere, friendly and professional treatment from our staff and of course the best food and drinks. You can experience our hospitality Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Local Time. Closed on Sundays. The All Inclusive Package is available from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Local Time. **(This package does not include the Acuatic Park, towels, liquor shots and do not operate on Sundays)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
iowa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great time at Mr Sanchos”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Very easy to take a cab to Mr Sanchos for a flat rate of 15 per cab or 32 for a van, So cheaper to take two cabs, which Is what we did. We had registered for the all inclusive on line which was a $5 deposit with $40 due on arrival. One of our group had not registered, and their fee was $50. They took our picture in mexican hats on arrival, which I bought later when they found me on the beach -- it was better than some of our cruise photos. There is a little shopping area on the way in which I wish I'd spent more time at as prices were better than the shops by the ship. The beach was great with ample chairs in the sun and in the shade. You pick a table under a thatched roof umbrella and they will bring drinks and food as frequently as you want. There is also a nice pool with a swim up bar and some tables and chairs in the pool, this was fun and especially popular with the kids. We used the included kayak and snorkel. Really not much to see when snorkeling. There were some big flotation toys to climb on which cost extra and the kids did that and seemed to like it. Overall a very fun beach day.

5 Thank IowaMidwestTraveler
MrSanchos, Manager at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Dear guest,

We thank you for sharing your comments with us, gracias for your visit to our beach club. you can also share your pics in our Facebook page.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't Go Unless You Upgrade - Racist Bartenders!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We booked horseback riding on the beach for 9 of us and were told it would include lunch, all you can eat chips, salsa and guacamole, and that we could stay and enjoy the beach. Upon arrival, we find out that although we had already paid $53 per person, we could only get all you can eat snacks if we paid ANOTHER $50 per person. We felt really ripped off but were considering upgrading anyway just to enjoy the day. I went to order a drink at the bar while our group was discussing what they wanted to do when the bartender tried to charge me for some other guys water that he had ordered but left sitting on the bar. I told the bartender that it was not my water and he asked if I was with the guy that ordered it. I told him no, all I want is my drink. He started speaking spanish to the female bartender next to him and she then asked me "Aren't you with that guy over there who wanted this bottle of water?" I told her no - the water was sitting here when I walked up to order my drink. I only want to pay for MY drink. And she argued with me about it and said "You all look alike"...OMG REALLY??? How unbelievably rude!!! I will NEVER go back to this place!!! Don't be fooled - even if you pay to upgrade, you still have to pay for everything else. Use of the palapas, water trampolines/icebergs, etc. This place is not in any way concerned with you having a relaxing fun time - only squeezing you for every dime. BEWARE!!!

10 Thank KJR555
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments, will take them into consideration.

Richmond, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great place to go, all-inclusive or not.”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

2 friends and I stayed at a hotel downtown with no beach. The day we arrived we wanted to go somewhere and not have to pay an entrance fee, and our hotel had a discount for food and drink so we went to Mr Sanchos. we spent a few hours eating and drinking, and getting kicked off the inflatable mountain because we had no idea we had to pay for the "water activities". we spent about 45 bucks on food/drink. The pay as you go side of the beach had quite a few people on it. most tables were full but plenty of room on the beach.
We decided to go back the next day and do the $50 all inclusive. It was great. That side of the beach had absolutely no one on it. We had a table with a palapa, a cabana, and chairs. The service was prompt, and everyone was great. At the beginning of the day we decided to try to keep a tab of whether or not we were getting our money's worth. Since we were all pretty good at drinking,we came out like bandits.
All in all, good food. good beach. good service. good price. When we go back, this is where we will go.
You shouldnt have to pay more than 15$ from downtown to get there. Less if you can haggle.

Visited May 2011
3 Thank mndtylr
Dear guest,

We glad you enjoy our Beach Club, we hope to see you soon!! Thanks for sharing your experiece with us.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mr. Sanchos was great, priced reasonably, will come back someday...maybe”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We were on the Carnival Conquest and as we got there, the place was secluded away from everything else which gave it a great atmosphere. As soon as you get off the cab, there is a donkey there to take pictures with, and as you walk in, there is a few souvenir shops, a guy holding an iguana to take pics with among others. The price is great for what it all comes with. We drank some "miami vice" drinks, and the Tamarin Margarita was delicious. The food was good too. They had alot to do there, whether it was to eat, drink, swim in the pool, snorkel, kayak, or just lounge around outside, there's something for everyone. My only complaint was that, they practically beg for a tip, thats fine to tell us they accept tips, Im tracking that already guys, but dont have each and every waiter tell us that they would like a tip. That sort of behavior makes me not want to give a tip, no matter how good the service is. Its my money, I earned it, and Ive been tipping at every place before here, so no guys, I dont need a constant reminder that starts to turn into harassment for tips. Overall this place is great, they just need to control their employees a little more.

5 Thank j_ortiz27
MrSanchos, Gerente at Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Dear guest,

We thank you for your visit to Mr sancho´s and totally agreed with your comments, will be more careful with our staff.

Oklahoma City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Mr. Sanchos ~ Will Definitely Come Back !”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We were on a cruise and Cozumel was one of our ports. I had researched several beach clubs and we had previously been to Nachi Cocom and wanted to try a new place. The taxi was $15 from the pier to Mr. Sanchos. We arrived prior to 10 am and left around 2:30 or so. We had the Romance Package with a bed, massage, and all you can eat & drink. It was definitely worth $180 for the day. We tried a few things from the menu (guac & chips, quesadillas, coconut shrimp) and really enjoyed the drinks. They were not watered down drinks. The coconut shrimp were not the large shrimp that appears on their website. They were small shrimp and the orange sauce was a little thin but still tasty. My favorite drink was the Dirty Monkey - Yum !!! We really enjoyed the swim up bar and I spent a lot of time reading a book and just relaxing there. We had our 30 minute massages and they were good massages. We did tip each lady. The bar staff was very attentive and the waiters did a pretty good job also. There were quite a few people there and they were constantly busy. We asked our waiter about tipping and made it clear the tip we gave was to go for both waiters that assisted up. Hopefully that happened. There were taxis waiting to take us back to the pier ($15). It was a great day at Mr. Sanchos and I do not hesitate to recommend this beach club when visiting Cozumel !!

4 Thank OKCC&H
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, right after we saw your comment about the Shrimp Coconut we talk to our cheff Zacarias and we have now the big shrimp. If it weren´t for comments like these we could never achieve excellence. Gracias for your visit, we hope to see you soon.