“The Burguer House was tasty and priced right!”
Review of Hamburguesa House

Hamburguesa House
Ranked #125 of 394 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We read the good reviews for the Burguer House through Tripadvisor. So, we found the little blue Burguer House and enjoyed the food. The hamburgers were made to order, large and were very tasty. The french fries were even better- hot, crispy and delicious!

This place was busy with walk up customers and phone orders but we still were served with 10-15 minutes.

Since the Burguer House doesn’t open until 7pm the street it's located on is very quiet but for being tourist we never felt anything but safe. We parked in a parking lot down the street for 50 cents and walked. There was a car that parked on the sidewalk in front of the Burguer House but I wouldn't recommend that the police drove by a couple times watching for this.

The Burguer House was good and priced right! We will definitely go back on our next visit to Cozumel!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I live on the island and have tried different places for a great burger. this is the best of the best. a must try!!!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We came upon this burger stand because of a recommendation from a friend who had eaten here before. What a wonderful find. For 50 pesos you get a burger (with tomato, onion, and mayonnaise), fries, and a choice of pop. If you would like a deluxe burger (many choices) the cost will be 65 pesos for the burger, fries, and drink. I wish I had found this place earlier in my stay on the island so we could have eaten there again. It was delicious. The stand is only opened from 7pm until midnight, but if you need a place to eat at a great value check out the Burger House for a savory hamburger.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We've walked past this place a lot of times. I'm glad we stopped this time. The best burger on the island for about $50 pesos or so. They make them right in front of you over a concrete wood fired grill.

Definitely worth a try. I don't recall the exact hours and days of operation, but I think it is Wed-Sunday from 8 PM to 12 PM or so.

They are on 5th across from the old French Quarter location, about 2 blocks south of the square.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Bahia Suites this month for 10 days. We were walking around one evening and stumbled upon the Burguer House and decided to give it a try. It smelled great. The burgers were even better. It's just a small hole in the wall but Texan away from home it was a 5 star restaurant. We were in Cozumel for 10 nights and visited 4 times. I of course had the bacon cheeseburger and my wife had the mushroom cheeseburger. They chop and sautee the mushrooms while your burger cooks then grill the buns. Served with fries and a drink. Total bill for the two was 130 pesos. No beer only soft drinks and water. If you're looking for some fine dining, don't go. If you want a good burger get yourself down there. We recently took a long term lease on a small house in Cozumel for a vacation home. We will be visiting every 1-2 months and I can guarantee that we will be eating there again.