“Pure Paradise!”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pure Paradise!”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

If you are looking for a quiet, secluded beach day, Nachi Cocom is it!

One reason why I loved it is because they limit the number of people to 100 per day. In fact, on the day we visited, there was less than 40 people so we felt like we had our own private beach. When we arrived, we were greeted by our own server and taken to our reserved beach chairs. He was awesome!

The cost is ONLY $49.00 per person and that included ALL of your drinks and lots of food. It is not a buffet but each person can choose a salad, appetizer, and entree. We actually substitued the salad for another round of chips and quacamole (which was wonderful). The portions are plentiful and the food is really good. You can order the appetizers and then wait a while to order your entree. You can choose to have it brought to your beach chairs or you can sit under a covered pavillion. You can drink as much as you want, anything you want.

The resort has a large swimming pool with a swim up bar and a jacuzzi. We sat at the swim up bar and made friends with the bartender. He was amazing and made us exotic drinks and served shots of tequila. Again, this was included in the $49.00. If you think the drinks are weak (I didn't think they were), you can ask for double shots.

The bathrooms were clean and a very short walk from the beach and the pool.

If you want to be active, you can snorkle or jet ski for an additional charge. Jet skiing was $60.00 for 30 minutes, which I thought was a little high so we opted out of it.

The ocean was beautiful and clean. I've read some reviews that said there was seaweed but the resort has no control over that. It's the ocean, there is always that chance.

When I first read about Nachi Cocom, I was a little leary because I thought I'd have to pay the $49.00/person up front and not be refunded if our ship had to miss the port or the weather was bad. You only have to pay $12.00 to make the reservation and you pay the rest when you arrive in American dollars. You are refunded your $12.00 if for some reason your cruise ship has to miss the port; however, there are no refunds for bad weather but it was only $12.00 so it was worth the chance to reserve a spot.

Getting to the resort was really easy. Once we got off the ship, we walked up to a taxi and told him where we wanted to go. He charged $15.00 for the four of us and it takes about 15 minutes to get there. When it was time to go, the people at the resort made sure there was a taxi waiting for us and the ride back cost the same.

The resort is open 9:00-5:00 seven days a week.

Nachi Cocom was a beautiful and relaxing way to spend our day in Cozumel. I will certainly go back!

5 Thank mrt1027

Kansas City, MO
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A relaxing time in a beautiful place”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

After spending a week with 3,000 people on a ship, it was so nice relaxing on a quiet beach with under 100 people! We took our 2 daughters, ages 9 and 11, and it was their favorite beach of the week. We had our own waiter and a palapa right next to the water. (The day before in Grand Cayman, we were at a busy beach with rows and rows of chairs and far from the water). The lunch was delicious,as were the drinks. They even fixed "fancy" drinks for our girls--they loved that! We went snorkeling to two reefs and saw a lot of fish and coral. The price was better than a ship excursion. There are other water sports available, too. The pool was nice--tiled at the bottom --with a swim up bar. There is also a massage place on the beach, but I was too burned from the day before to try it. I also liked the fact that we could stay all day--not just a 3 hour limit. We stayed longer than we originally planned--we didn't want to go! They had the taxi waiting for us when we left. Don't miss this if you're in Cozumel!!!

2 Thank michi65
Enterprise, Alabama
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Beach Club!”
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We spent a wonderful day here last week while in Cozumel during a cruise! I have been to other beach clubs and have read all the reviews of other clubs on TA and this one is worth the money! The beach was beautiful! The staff was great! The food was awsome!!!! The Pina Colada's are the best!!!! My Fiance' and I loved that this was a private club that only allows 100 people in a day. It was very quiet with only a few kids. If you are looking to party this is not the place but if you want to spend a nice quiet relaxing day at the beach/ pool - which we did not even get in but looked beautiful this is the place for you! They also offer snorkeling, parasailing, jetski, massages ect.... I also liked that they came up and told you about the services when you got there then left you alone the rest of the time instead of bugging you like at other beaches! We are definately going back the next time we are in Cozumel!! You will need to take a taxi to and from port. It was $16 each way.

3 Thank keywestbrideAtlanta
Houston, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Way To Spend Your Day!”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

This review is a little delayed, but my fiance and I visited Nachi-Cocum while we were on a Carnival cruise in December (2009). We researched NC on tripadvisor and I am so glad we went there! It was amazing. When we arrived, there were only 2 other people on the beach and the maximum number of people there the whole day was 8 (including us). Our server was helpful and fast. The food was divine! They made a really delicious special order for my fiance and it was delicious (steak quesidilla). I had the chicken fried tacos. I recommend the nachos for an appetizer. The pool was the perfect temperature and the swim up bar was nice. A couple reviews said that the drinks were weak, but I didn't think so. The margaritas especially were strong on the tequila, I thought.

I would definitely recommend this over any of the Carnival shore excursions, as it was way more private and a much better deal. Our friends went to another beach through Carnival that had lots of people, so we were happy that we chose Nachi-Cocom over that.

Overall, relaxing day! I had fun just sitting in my chair at the beach! The natural umbrellas and chairs right on the beach make this the perfect beach getaway. I would definitely go again.

4 Thank jennifermariep
Sanford, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relaxing Beach Break”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Wonderful day at the beach. We really enjoyed Nachi-cocom. The service was great; the beach are is small but clean and beautiful. We didn't take advantage of any of the activities - jet skis, parasailing, snorkeling, banana boats...just the lounge chairs, hammocks, pool and beach. There are more than enough lounge chairs and plenty of shade if you want it. The food was very good, the facilities were very clean and since they only allow 100 people in, it didn't feel crowded. If you're coming from one of the cruise ships, book early. Several people on our cruise tried the month before to make reservations and couldn't get in.