“Great Way To Spend Your Day!”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Houston, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Way To Spend Your Day!”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

This review is a little delayed, but my fiance and I visited Nachi-Cocum while we were on a Carnival cruise in December (2009). We researched NC on tripadvisor and I am so glad we went there! It was amazing. When we arrived, there were only 2 other people on the beach and the maximum number of people there the whole day was 8 (including us). Our server was helpful and fast. The food was divine! They made a really delicious special order for my fiance and it was delicious (steak quesidilla). I had the chicken fried tacos. I recommend the nachos for an appetizer. The pool was the perfect temperature and the swim up bar was nice. A couple reviews said that the drinks were weak, but I didn't think so. The margaritas especially were strong on the tequila, I thought.

I would definitely recommend this over any of the Carnival shore excursions, as it was way more private and a much better deal. Our friends went to another beach through Carnival that had lots of people, so we were happy that we chose Nachi-Cocom over that.

Overall, relaxing day! I had fun just sitting in my chair at the beach! The natural umbrellas and chairs right on the beach make this the perfect beach getaway. I would definitely go again.

4 Thank jennifermariep

Sanford, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relaxing Beach Break”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Wonderful day at the beach. We really enjoyed Nachi-cocom. The service was great; the beach are is small but clean and beautiful. We didn't take advantage of any of the activities - jet skis, parasailing, snorkeling, banana boats...just the lounge chairs, hammocks, pool and beach. There are more than enough lounge chairs and plenty of shade if you want it. The food was very good, the facilities were very clean and since they only allow 100 people in, it didn't feel crowded. If you're coming from one of the cruise ships, book early. Several people on our cruise tried the month before to make reservations and couldn't get in.

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A beautiful Beach”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Nachi Cocom is set on a beautiful beach. The pool and food is great. My only complaint is that I did not think the drinks were very strong. It was not crowded when we were there. Maybe around 40 people. It felt like we had the whole beach to ourselves for the first few hours. There was an option to get massages or purchase water toys (cash only), but we did not do this. If you are looking for a relaxing, beautiful beach with food and alcohol then look no further.

Eagan, Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding beach, service, food and drinks!”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

We took a private cab ( there was ten of us) to the beach club. We arrived early and were met by staff that immediately took care of us. We werer set up on a gorgious beach. As soon as the bar opened we had drinks in our hands, and they kept coming. We had a fantastic lunch, the food wasas good if not better then the buffet on the ship. The swim up to the bar pool and hot tub were cool but refreshing. If you are looking for a great place to lay on the beach, have some drinks and have a great meal, this is the place!

1 Thank Mrcopper09
Northern New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“A great beach escape”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Was on a cruise and wanted a beach that wasn't packed so found positive reviews of Nachi-Cocom and decided to give it a try. It was worth every penny. You get your own transportation to the beach but once there you can relax, eat, drink or enjoy water activities. Once you check in at this beach club, you are assigned a waiter who will take care of you your entire stay. The price includes unlimited (& good) drinks and a three course meal (typical Mexican fare but mostly great - expect for the burger which should be avoided).

Access is limited to 100 guests. Your party will be given chairs, a table and an umbrella on the beautiful beach. The sand near the chairs is powdery, but the shells and rocks at the water's edge can be sharp so water shoes may be needed. The water is beautiful.

If you are looking for a party atmosphere then this may not be the place for you. It is a very relaxing place with very clean facilities and a very attentive wait staff. I would go back in a second! Was my family's favorite day of our cruise.

1 Thank njbeetle