“Great place for the ship excursion day”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
connecticut
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Great place for the ship excursion day”
Reviewed January 10, 2009

Great find here thanks to this great website, never would have found it.
We had only 50 people there last week, pool and ocean were fun, food and drink great as well, bathrooms were clean, what else would you want?
Only issue- it was kinda of slow, so the waiters seemed to be busy gabbing a bit, you had to flag them down for refills...

5 Thank albeeee

Dana77096
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“We loved Nachi Cocom.”
Reviewed December 28, 2008

5 ships in port on 12/23/08. My family is at Nachi Cocom with maybe 50 other people. How great is that? The service was terriffic. The pool was cold but clean, the hot tub was warm. Kids liked ordering from the bar at the pool. We did the snorkling excursion which was very fun. 8 people in the boat with 2 guides who were wonderful - very helpful and friendly. Nice diving, we saw lots of cool fish, stingrays, eels, turtles, etc. We also rented a jetski for 30 minutes which was lots of fun. The food was very good. Wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed more of what Nachi had to offer. If you're looking for a great beach away from the crowds, go to Nachi Cocom.

2 Thank Dana77096
Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“AWESOME day on the beach!”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

We went on a Western Carribean cruise (on NCL Jewel) for five days and made a stop in Cozumel. We spent the day at Nachi-Cocom, as a shore excursion. Right from the start, it was fabulous. From the greeting, to the excellent service throughout the day (never an empty beer or margarita glass), to the excellent 3 course meal, we were satisfied. I highly recommend spending the day here. You can walk the beach, swim in the pool, sit in the hot tub or just relax under a palapa.

6 Thank CDNBarrington
Fort Myers, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“LOVED Nachi-Cocom”
Reviewed November 5, 2008

My husband (27) and I (26) went to Nachi-Cocom for the day while our cruise ship was in port. I went after reading such great reviews on here and cruise critic. So I made reservations through their website and they sent me confirmation within 24 hours and took a $24 deposit. We paid the remaining all inclusive balance once we arrived.

The beach club is BEAUTIFUL. Honestly looks like something out of a Corona ad. It felt like we had the place to ourselves. Probably about 25 people there that day. Our server Carlos was fabulous and kept the drinks flowing...he apparently had his eye on us the entire time because when our drinks got almost empty here he came with a new one. The only negative thing I can say about it is that thought the place opens at 9am (cozumel time :)) the bar wasn't serving till 10am and kitchen didn't open till 11am. However, the food, drinks and service were SO above average that I got over the delayed times.

I highly recomend the guacamole and the chicken fajitas. I actually craved them for days after because they had such a lasting impression on me.

The hot tub is very large and connects to the bar. There are hammocks and lounge chairs you have at your disposal. We didn't get in the pool because it was november, but it looked nice and it was kept very clean, they offer water sports but we just wanted to relax, I am a sucker for a picture opportunity and since we had such a great time, I bought the picture that they snapped with us wearing sombreros as we walked in

We will definitely be back if we have an entire day in Cozumel again. Because we definitely got the $100 worth in food, drinks, service and atmosphere. Plus after tipping Carlos for the day, he arranged our taxi back to the port and had us to go drinks waiting!

9 Thank TheTravelingCarters
Frisco, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great for all ages!”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

I just returned from a Carnival Cruise with my parents and my four young children. I did a bit of research before, here of course, and decided to make reservations at Nachi Cocom for our shore day in Cozumel. Great choice!

The taxi ride was easy to achieve and $28 for a van (each way).

There were less than 15 people there until after lunch, when 2 more families showed up. It was still uncrowded. We received excellent service.

We had shaded chairs on the beach extremely close to the water such that I could sit and watch the kids play in the water, which was clear and pretty clean.

The kids also loved having a pool. We had several virgin pina coladas!

My parents and I all thought this was first-rate and plan to return. My kids are ages 9, 4, 4, and 19 months. They LOVED Nachi Cocom. I highly recommend this beach for people who want to relax.

8 Thank luv2travelmomof4