“Love the beach!”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Bossier City, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love the beach!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everything here it great (Beach, Service, DRINKS, Food, etc)! We are headed back in May 2014!!! Try their "dirty monkey" it is very good.

Visited September 2013

NY
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Rude, dirty, don't waste your time”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We felt completely taken advantage of. First off the club is run down, not like the pictures at all. We got there early to make sure we got an umbrella covering at the beach. There was exactly one (1) family there before us. Our waiter took us to the other side of the beach far away from the pool almost at the end of the club by a deserted building. I asked to go closer and he said No this is where you are supposed to be, OK, he then introduced himself as Carlos, then Jose, then Eddie. (I think you can see where this is going). He brought over 2 men who tried to up sell us on jet ski's, banana boat rides etc. We declined for the moment and our waiter was not happy so he left. Our waiter never smiled and had a snarl on his face the entire time we were there. The beach was filled with seaweed and very run down looking. After about 30 minutes I asked the waiter to bring us 3 bottled waters which he delivered to us 20 minutes later. My husband ordered a pina colada and felt there was no alcohol in the drink. We asked our waiter who's name has changed to Joseph about food. Joseph tells us it's 40 minutes away. Finally the club was starting to get more crowded. I went searching with my son for a store and found a man selling rafts for rent at $7.00 each. I thought rafts were included? The trampoline in the ocean was $25.00 per day for children under 12 and they had one family raft for $40.00 per day for rent. I thought the prices were very high. We then return to ask our waiter again about food. This time he is very annoyed that I asked again and he says 40 minutes. OK, I asked you 40 minutes ago and 40 minutes are up. We are hungry. 20 minutes later the people next to us ask our friendly waiter for food. He replies to them 40 minutes. They say "well didn't you say that a long time ago we are hungry". He then disappeared, muttering in Spanish. About 20 minutes later another waiter comes through giving everyone menus. Finally we can eat. The menu has prices. At first glance we see $22.00 for cheese sticks. What, then we realize it is in Pesos. As we start to talk to people everyone is confused because food is supposed to be included. 30 minutes later Joseph, our nasty waiter comes back. The people next to us ask about the menu and food. Joseph tells them that you have to pay for food on the menu or you wait for the buffet. The buffet is included and not ready yet. We all decide to wait for buffet. Joesph leaves again. Another 20 minutes goes by and we have a group of about 40 people on the other side of us. Their waiter starts taking food orders from them and tells them to order 1 appetizer 1 entree and 1 desert per person from the menu. We are very confused! I go up to the bar area and ask when is the buffet coming out so we can eat. The man at the bar says there is no buffet you order from your waiter. I told him the waiter told us we had to pay for service but the buffet is free. The bartender asks who our waiter is and I tell him I think it is Joseph. He rolls his eyes and tells us to go back and he will help us. I go back and we wait another 20 minutes for Joseph to show up. I tell him we would like to order food. I also tell him there is no buffet. Joseph says OK one appetizer 1 entree 1 desert what do you want. We start to order and I ask for 3 cokes in a can. Well that was obviously the wrong thing to ask for. Joseph gets very upset and nastily asks me why you want soda in a can, that boat you come from tell you not to drink our water? I reply actually no they didn't I prefer a can and that is what I would like. Joseph then starts yelling at me that we paid a lot of money to come to Nachi cocum and I insult them with asking for a can. I explain again to Joseph why I want cans and he gets very very angry. Joseph then tells us how dare I ask for a can they use good water. I say Ok but I just always prefer a can. Joseph then tells us I am wrong and that he only gives bad water to people who ask for bottled water and cans, that is how they get them back for insulting them. Joseph then leaves. WHAT did he just threaten us???? Here we are in Mexico with 2 children and this guy who has been nasty to us for no reason the entire time threatens us, you have to be kidding me. I want to leave, my husband wants to eat. We move up to the pool area which has cracked glass tables and the hot tub is not working, and I go to use the dirty bathroom (so glad I had purell with me). While I am gone Joseph brings my husband 3 cokes in glasses. We do not dare drink them. Finally after 30 minutes another waiter brings us our food, the order is wrong but we are very hungry. I give that waiter a $5 tip since he is friendly and nice. We finish eating and want to leave ASAP. My husband goes and asks for a cab. The woman in the office tells him we have to ask our waiter to get it for us. My husband explains to her we don't want anything to do with our waiter, he is the reason we are leaving that he has been rude and nasty to us and even threatened us with dirty water. The woman says OK.nothing else. REALLY???? Suddenly Joseph appears and says I will get you a cab. Five minutes later we walk outside and Joseph is standing there smiling with his hand out for a tip. You have got to be kidding me, he expects a tip! We got in the cab and left. Never ever again will I step foot in that place. Stay away. Save your money and be safe. You do not need to be threatened in Mexico. The place is run down and the management obviously does not care how the staff treats their customers. It might have been good at one time but it was a horrible experience for my family. The Management should have addressed the situation when my husband explained that we wanted to leave. Obviously this waiter has had problems with other people considering the man at the bar rolling his eyes when I asked for the buffet. They don't care, they just want your money. STAY AWAY!!!

Visited April 2014
27 Thank scoobsmom
Dorset
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I was just okay.”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Not sure if I have become extremely picky. But I don't get the excellent reviews. The beaches are not maintained, I get there will be seaweed. But there is no attempt at all to tidy it up the beach. The pool is filthy. When I got out of their hot tub I had a layer of scum on me. But their Bartender was friendly and nice, waiter not so much. But their lunch is very good. It still was an enjoyable, relaxing day. Would I go back???.....probably not.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Karen J
Chicago, Illinois, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
““Amazing Day at Paradise"”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

WE booked this thru their website and can't say enough good about it. We spent the day enjoying the sun, water and atmosphere. Clear, turqouise water!A very quiet, relaxing place!Excellent wait service on the beach. Good, strong drinks, great food.The resort has a pool with a connected hot tub.When we finally had to head back to our ship, we asked someone to call a taxi and it was there in 5 minutes.
We loved our day At Naci-Cocom and definitely recommend!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank NeDa T
Plano, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great way to avoid the crowds”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We cruise often, and often wind up in Cozumel. There are a lot of fun things to choose from in town, but if you just want to relax, and avoid the other 25,000 cruise ship passengers that descend on the island en masse, then I highly recommend Nachi Cocom. We pre-booked on a day that there were 7 other ships in port. We paid a 20% deposit to secure our places, and paid the rest in cash when we arrived at the resort. Since Nachi limits the number of guests, we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn in order to be assured a nice place on the beach. The 3 of us had 3 lounge chairs under a large palapa, with a couple of tables. We could have as much shade or sun as we chose.

One of our group relaxed mostly around the pool. The other two stayed on the beach. As they post on their "rules" this is NOT a Spring Break kind of atmosphere. It was quiet and relaxing. If you want a party type atmosphere, then I'd recommend Mr. Sanchos or a number of other beachside restaurant/bars. But if you want quiet relaxation, Nachi is the place. They do have a gentleman who comes around selling things like wave runners, snorkel tours and massages. But there were no high pressure sales tactics.

We had excellent service from a couple of wait staff. We were never without a drink (alcohol or other), and when it was time to eat we were served in courses. I highly recommend the guacamole, the chicken tortilla soup and the grilled fresh fish fillet. My friends had the shrimp cocktail as well as the quesadillas, and they were also quite pleased. You have the choice of being served beachside, or you can go into their restaurant and be served there.

When it was time to leave, our waiter had them call a cab and we were on our way within 5 minutes. Taxi rates are fixed and it was $16/cab each way, before tip, for up to 4 or 5 people. I'll be going back to Cozumel in a few months and will spend the day there again.

Visited March 2014