“One of our best days!”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Clear Lake, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of our best days!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

There were 13 in our group and we all had the best time. I think of this day there were between 35 and 40 guests total which made it so nice having the beach almost completely to ourselves. The service was excellent in regards to our food and the drinks which flowed freely. The food was delicious. The beach was beautiful. 3 of our group had massages and said they were one of the best if not the best massage they ever had. The grounds are spotless. If you want to get away from the crowds and overpriced excursions that the cruiselines offer I would definitely suggest Nachi Cocum. Such a great value for the money. It was more than we even imagined it would be and I would definitely visit again!

3 Thank mnsotamama

Mesa, Arizona, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our family of 8 loved our day at Nachi Cocom. We arrived on the Carnival Triumph, and found it easy to find a mini van to take us all--for about $20. We had our picture taken and ended up buying it. After we came around the corner, the beach took our breath away. We don't drink alcohol, but my 12 year old quickly fell in love with virgin pina coladas, and must have had 6 that day! We did book a snorkeling trip through Nachi Cocom's website, and all of us, ages 5 - 45 had a great time on the boat. After a rainstorm cut our trip short, the boat went out again for any who were still interested in snorkeling more. The pool was nice, the food was good, the service was just right and the resort was well cared for. We all agreed...It was the best day of our cruise! We can't wait to go back.

6 Thank Jennifer M
Tampa, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“So glad we booked Nachi Cocom!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited Cozumel last week, August 5, while onboard the Carnival Dream. Candidly, we've been to Cozumel several times and we didn't have plans to get off the ship and visit the area again. But, I researched various options on Trip Advisor and decided to book Nachi Cocom. If anything, I figured we would get away from the crowds for a few hours (the ship was at maximum capacity) and loved the fact that Nachi Cocom limits the number of guests.

We took a taxi from our port to Nachi Cocom ($16 each way). Like other reviewers, I was nervous when I saw the entrance...especially because our 2 sons, ages 6 and 10, were with us. But, once we made our way instead, it was better. I was a little surprised by the immediate request to have our pictures taken with sombreros but as it turns out, the picture was the best one from our entire vacation...much better than any pics that Carnival took onboard the ship! It maybe our Christmas card picture! :-)

The hostess showed us the facility which included a nice pool area, the beach, the restaurant, etc. I believe there were only about 40 visitors that day so we had so much space to enjoy ourselves, it was a pleasant change! The water was beautiful; we brought our own snorkel gear which came in handy. Not great snorkeling but pretty good. The food was good and we ordered soft drinks and margaritas that were all good. Food service was slow but maybe that's typical? Nothing to get upset about but slower than I expected. My sons were disappointed that they didn't have all the big rafts in the water because they wanted to jump on the giant trampoline but there was plenty to keep them occupied during the trip. All in all, I'm very glad that we booked the day at Nachi Cocom and would return again in the future.

4 Thank Amyisnole
Lexington, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nachi Cocom - you won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I made reservations for our party of 4 and was a bit apprehensive since our friends had been to another all-inclusive deal similar to Nachi Cocom. As we were taxied up the drive of this place, my apprehension heightened as it was not an appealing entrance. However, once we got out of the cab, we were greeted by a friendly smile and an explanation of how things worked. She also took pictures of our group, which were very good. The service was excellent, the food was great, the pool was nice and clean, the grounds were wonderful and the day was perfect. Take along your snorkel mask as marine life can be found right there at the beach. Don't expect too much in the snorkel department, but I saw 3 sting rays, a barracuda, lobster, sea urchins and tropical fish. I was pleasantly surprised. Our friends said this resort was far superior to the other they had tried. Our next stop to Cozumel has already been planned and Nachi Cocom will be where we land!

3 Thank Mark L
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nervous at First”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Myself, my husband and another couple went to Nachi during our port day in Cozumel. I booked based on trip advisor reviews and price. Upon arriving we were a little nervous because the parking lot and front of the grounds is not the most inviting. Once we got in to the actual restaurant and pool area it was very nice. We were given 4 chairs under a palapa and our waiter Carlos was literally running when we made a request. The beach has a lot of shells and is a bit rough, but still nice. We spent time in the ocean and at the swim up bar. The food was excellent and they were extremely quick with food and drink orders. For $55 all-inclusive it is a fabulous value and I would do it again when visiting Cozumel.

3 Thank WilhelmsSTL