“Great beach club, weedy shore line”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Ontario
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great beach club, weedy shore line”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great place to kick back and relax. We didn't make a reservation but got in no problem. Staked out a palapa and 2 lounge chairs and sat back for a very relaxing day.
The service here was very good. They always seemed to come by just as we finished our drinks and were ready for another. When my husband's back started to hurt they brought over a chair from the restaurant he could use.
The food was also good and you can order as much as you want. Fried fish, nachos, enchiladas, etc.
No music, but that's okay. We didn't want a busy party place. The nice thing about this club is the limited amount of people allowed.
The pool looked nice, but we came here to be by the beach.
Bathrooms were clean, which is also very important to us.
All in all, if I were to go to another beach club when visiting Cozumel, we would go back here.
However, chances are we probably would not. Not because of the beach resort , but because of the beach itself. When you compare beaches to place like St Maarten or Grand Cayman and Jamaica, there is no comparison. The sand was rough on the feet, the beach was lined with seaweed and the water was very very dirty with debris (not garbage organic weed like debris). I love swimming in the ocean and could not bring myself to swim here. Also, when you walked into the water you had to be careful not to sink down. Maybe this was just a bad time, but it is what we experienced.
I don't believe the beach was any different at the other clubs as we could see all way down the beach and the line of seaweed was no different.
So, if you are going to book a beach resort and you don't want to be at a busy noisy club, then definitely go to Nachi Cocom.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SCOTTSROSE

Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice relaxing day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Book online because they only take 100 people per day. No hassle from vendors, just a relaxing beach day with food and drinks included.

Visited January 2013
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Best beach break in Mexico; best excursion for your money anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Great experience at Nachi Cocum! $6/person cab fee from the cruise port. We needed a large van for our party of 6+ stroller. The ride was about 20 minutes from Disney's ship.

The greeter made me a bit nervous, I don't appreciate someone trying to force community hats on me or my young kids for a picture. But once we got past that...

Gorgeous day! Amazing value, $55 per adult, all inclusive paradise. The beach was marvelous. Food was great and the drinks were flowing all day. My kids even enjoyed trying kiddie cocktails around the pool.

The pool was freezing, no one spent more than 10-15 minutes all day :/ Heating the main pool during winter is the only thing that could greatly improve the experience here.

1 Thank Faith L
Oxford
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Very romantic day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was there in July 2010, but still remember the perfect day! Romantic, private, day to remember. Food was ok, nothing extraordinary. Staff was excellent, very nice for an all inclusive place!
I would be back.
On a day when I visited there were not many people, maybe 40 max, so not crowdy, quiet, great to relax! Pity they were closing at 5pm if I remember well.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Hanna L
Burien, Washington
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A good day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

It was a very quiet and relaxing day. It is all inclusive for $55 per person. I didn't eat or drink enough to get my moneys worth, but you sure can. The food portions are a good size and the quesadillas and guacamole are very good. The beach is very pretty and the pool and swim up bar and very nice. They certainly keep the drinks flowing and I saw many people drinking their moneys worth :0) It certainly is not a party atmosphere which was great because we wanted some peace and quiet. The cab was $32 each way for 6, which was a little pricey. Overall, we were pleased with the experience.

Visited March 2013