“Great place to spend the day”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 130 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

With only 100 people allowed a day, it's so nice to be on a beach that is not over crowded. The service was excellent and the food was good. There are a lots of thing to do for an extra fee. (ie. parasailing, fishing, massage on the beach.) We are definately returning here the next time we're in Cozumel.

5  Thank Jill L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,324)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"party atmosphere"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Heaven. That's it...just pure heaven. Best beach club that quiet and relaxing. Great service. Wish i lived there.

1  Thank mason2x
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I spent several hours at Nachi Cocom along with a couple friends while in Cozumel during a cruise on the Carnival Triumph. Everything about the place was wonderful. There were only a few other people there throughout our visit, and the whole vibe was relaxed, which was exactly what we wanted.

The food was good. Between my wife and I, we had the nachos, quesadillas, enchiladas with green sauce and chips and salsa. I'm not sure any of it blew our socks off, but it was all good.

We also did the snorkeling tour while there, and it was great as well. My wife and I were the only ones on the tour, and our guides, Manuel and Eduardo, took us to two different spots for a total of about two hours.

Highly recommended!

2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had such a great time! When you arrive, they take your picture wearing a sombrero. Then move you onto the cashier. After paying, they escort you down to the beach and your waiting palapa. They introduce you to your server for the day...ours was Carlos-who was awesome!! Some of us in my party, me included, decided to spend the day in the hot tub which is attached to the bar (as is the pool). I like fruity drinks and asked the bartender for a recommendation. He made this blue coconuty concoction he dubbed "the blue special". I don't know if it's an actual drink there or something he just threw together for me...but it's worth a shot asking for it because it was awesome and became my drink of the day. There was hardly anyone else in the pool or hot tub area. The people in my group that stayed on the beach, said they had a great day also--reading, swimming, and combing the shore for shells. The resort is gorgeous. The food is good, not great...but good! It's definitely a place we'll be returning to our next time in Cozumel!!!

4  Thank mrsjsd
See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just got back yesterday from our cruise on the the Allure of the Seas. During our stop in Cozumel we booked our day here at Nachi Cocom Beach Club and not through one of the ship's excursions. After being waited on hand and foot on the Allure of the Seas, it was going to be hard to top that kind of treatment. This place did not disappoint. To the left and right of Nachi Cocom is underdeveloped beaches. Also they only let 100 people in for the day.

Tip on snorkeling:
there isnt much coral reef here, but thats ok there is enough. We would just float and wait and watch it all slowly come back out, you will see lots of life. In the very middle of the swim area are two coral reef rocks the size of suit cases teeming with life. We saw 2 rays just next to these two rocks. Also along the furthest float line out you will see some more coral with fish.

Things to do: (included in the fee. we paid $55per)
-relax and do nothing
-Drink (alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages)
-very clean pool and hot-tub
-eat (i will include pictures of the menu, just ignore the prices)
-there is one gift shop on the grounds and the owner if very nice and not pushy
-swim and snorkel (free if you bring your own snorkel gear)

Things available to do with extra fee:
-Internet $3 for 30min or $5 WIFI all day
-wave runners $60 for 30min
-banana boat ride $15 for 15min
-little sail boats
-snorkel gear
-guided snorkel to the reef, 10 min boat ride
-Foam floaty for the water and it doubles as a thing to lay on in the lounge chairs on the beach $7 all day
-Massage center

I know there is more but that is all that i looked into while walking around.

9  Thank Orangespear