“You could not ask for a better place!”

Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nachi Cocom Beach Club is proud to offer Cozumel’s most unique and exclusive beach club, and a product that values quality over quantity and is designed to provide a more private and personalized experience. Only 100 guests Daily.Your Nachi Cocom All Inclusive Beach Break Includes:* Access to Nachi Cocom beach club from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. (local Time)For cruise ship passengers arriving after noon to port, we remain open until 7:00 p.m. This way you will be able to enjoy an unforgettable Sunset Beach Break at Nachi Cocom.* An open bar with unlimited domestic and premium brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. * A delicious 4 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats. * Use of the facilities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bathrooms, beach; Hammocks & Palapas “Natural umbrellas” (first come first serve). * Complementary lounge chairs guarantee. * On site accessible self- parking.
Statham, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You could not ask for a better place!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I totally love this place! No over crowded beach. Servers/waiter are so nice. Of all ports we stopped at, this place stays in my mind. I would/will go back. Forget the shopping at port and go straight to nachi. Just wish I had more time there! I will recommend Nachi to anyone. Very nice place there in Cozumel. LOVE IT!!!!! IMO, well worth money spent!!

4 Thank Vicki J

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day at the beach”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We spend the day at Nachi Cocom during our recent cruise port stop in Cozumel.

The day was excellent, the pool was lovely and we really enjoyed the shade provided by umbrellas at the beach.

Parks of the beach had a steeper incline towards the water so my lounge chair was on quite a slant, however I could have easily moved to a new chair.

The food was good, drinks tasty and we had a ryngiod time.

The value was really good and I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Cozumel for the day.

2 Thank Samandbsmommy
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Didn't like it at all.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

There wer 90 people there this past week. Drove past Paradise Beach with its manicured lawns and palm trees. Got to Nachi and it was all weedy.

Staff very welcoming. Insisted on taking a pic with a sombrero. I passed. Paid the balance and was taken to a lounger where the man wiped off the sand. The palapa was so low I had to duck 3 feet to get under it. Got a drink right away. The lounger was at a 45 degree angle dumping me into the water all the time. It was hard plastic and very uncomfortable.

I moved to another on flat sand. Palapa still way too low. Lounger just too uncomfortable. Moved to pool area where tables had unbrellas and wrought iron chairs. Pads on the seat. I took a pad from another seat and put it behind me. I put my feet up on another chair.

There was a small group of adults enjoying the swim up bar. Then a group of 20 y/o old invaded and played chicken in the pool for over an hour.

Service took too long. Fajitas were chewy. Guacamole was just mashed avocado, no spices. I guess you were supposed to mix a tad of salsa with it. Chips were dense and tasted like paper bags would if you were inclined to eat them. Salsa was HOT! Several people had to go to the bar to get any service at all.

No paper in the bathroom.

Afte 2 hours I thought of asking for my money back but just left instead.

This place is NOT what's it's hyped up to be! I have to say others were enjoying lying in the loungers at the 45 degree angle saying it was heavenly. I don't get it. I never go to the beach here in Clearwater and sit in a chair dumping me off the end.

16 Thank Carol S
waxahahcie
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

From the minute we arrived in the taxi, the people were very friendly and Carlos took the best care of us, all 16. The food was very good and a lot. The pool was great and the beach was so pretty. All 16 in our group said they would go back for sure. Very relaxing, not to many people.

3 Thank cruiserforever
Mansfield, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Having been going to Carlos N Charlies the last couple of cruises in Cozumel and getting disappointed with them, decided to find and try a different place, Nachi Cocum was the best!!, great view, swimming, beaches, service beyond great! Great food, hated to leave and go back to ship, Thanks to the great crew at Nachi!!

2 Thank Rachel T