“amazingly friendly”

Pepe Scuba Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI International Resort;located inside the Coral Princess Hotel.Open to the Public,offering 2 Tank Boat Dive trips,with pick up service from other locations.All levels-PADI Dive Certification Training,Snorkel trips,Night Diving,Equipment Rental.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Both hotel and dive staff are wonderful, cant say enough wonderful things about this place. Everyone is so friendly and caring, dive staff is professional and very good at fining interesting sea life. Cant wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Pepe Scuba Dive Shop

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Fast boats - I don't remember a single boat passing us on the way to a dive site.
Abdias, the dive master, is as professional as they get. I've dived with my share of dive operators and dive masters, and I'd rate Abdias with the best of them.
Frank, at the shop, does a great job of running the show and keeping his clients happy.
Fidel, the captain of the dive boat, is very good at his job as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

So convenient to jump on the small fast boat right outside the hotel. Staff, divemasters and crew were great - found small things for me as a photographer. Very friendly

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I just finished 10 dives with Pepe Scuba Dive Shop. Abdias was a great divemaster! These were our first ocean dives and he took great care of us. He pointed out puffers, stingrays, lionfish, octopus, squid/cuttlefish, turtles, crabs, and even seahorses. He and Manuel and Fidel were also very quick with our gear, it was quite pleasant that the staff took care of our gear while I was trying to fight my seasickness (the water was quite choppy).

Abdias made sure to brief us and make sure that we were at the right skill level and never left us behind.

The boat picked us up promptly at our dock, even though we were staying at a different hotel.

The prices were good and the boats were covered. Pay cash for an added discount. And, bring a waterbottle for drinking water. They have a tank of water for you to fill your soda bottle. They provide cups, but I prefer a bottle, less waste!

A great time had by all!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Abdias is a great dive master! Price are very good ,located in the hotel so you do not have to drive to town!

1  Thank bobbylake