“Great Dive Experience!!”

Pepe Scuba Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI International Resort;located inside the Coral Princess Hotel.Open to the Public,offering 2 Tank Boat Dive trips,with pick up service from other locations.All levels-PADI Dive Certification Training,Snorkel trips,Night Diving,Equipment Rental.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Just came back from Cozumel and wanted to share my experience about Pepe Scuba.
This was my 4th time diving in Cozumel. While the diving has always been great, I've never been inspired to write a review nor can I remember any of the previous dive operators. My experience with Pepe was different and I expect to be diving with them as long as Frank and crew are running the show.
I did 6 dives with them over 3 days. Abdias was the divemaster and was fantastic. As touristy as the area is, we rarely ran into another group while under the water. Abdias and Fidel picked great sites. We saw an amazing array of wildlife and coral. Abdias was great about safety. He also constantly found and pointed out things I'd never find on my own. He also gave me tips on how to be a better diver. I was always the 1st one up to the surface and Fidel always was there to pick me up.
The boat was smaller than I'm used to, but I ended up enjoying it very much. I had never done a back roll off the side of the boat, but now thats my preferred method of water entry.
The equiptment wasn't brand new, but worked great for me.
I found Pepe because I stayed at the Coral Princess where they're located. But I noticed that people staying all over the island use Pepe as well. To me, that's another mark of a great outfit.
Frank was great from the moment I started bugging him by email a month before my trip, and throughout my stay. Great guy. Great prices. Great people.
You'll definitely be seeing me soon.

4  Thank BeachBri

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed at Coral Princess with several scuba divers that rave about Pepe's. Many of them having been coming to Cozumel for 20 years and love the services provided by Pepe's. For the price, experience, and service they are hard to beat.

1  Thank ScottK8888
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Great diving last week! Got to see the Eagle Rays twice. They are so beautiful! Abias is a great dive master. Great to see you again Frank. Five beautiful days and 10 great dives. Couldn't have asked for a better week. See you guys again in June.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Pepe Scuba (Frank and Team) provides outstanding safe scuba for everyone's scuba experience. I have dove with many dive operators, large and small, over the years and Pepe Scuba is one of the best. Frank is a great guy, very helpful and personable, his dive Masters Abdiaz and Carlos are excellent. If you want a large boat with 20+ divers (that don't provide personal experience) then look else where, if you want a VERY safe and enjoyable dive experience then dive Pepe Scuba in Cozumel.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Frank is very easy to work with. He met our needs very well.
Our family has been going to Cozumel for nearly 20 years. We have been diving with many different operations. Pepe's staff is wonderful. Abdias (sp?) is a great divemaster.
While staying at the Coral Princess I decided that we should at least try to book a dive with him. Now even if we do not stay at the Coral Princess we will continue to dive with Pepe's.