This upcoming trip will be our fourth. Everything we need is within a brief stroll. We can't recommend the San Mig highly enough. Antonio and May will organise anything you could possibly think of, from laundry to day-trips ...and, of course, fishing! The town square on Sunday nights is a delight; Guido's and La Choza restaurants are marvellous dining experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most exclusive zone in the downtown of Cozumel the biggest island of Mexico in the caribbean where we combine colonial design with peace, the beauty of nature in an ambience full of tranquility, elegance and comfort. These gorgeous studios and suites have been decorated with rustic Mexican wood-carved furniture and have been equipped with: • Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove and oven, coffee maker and kitchen utensils. • Purified bottled water. • Cable TV with remote control. • Air- conditioning. • Private bath with shower. Hot and cold water. • Hairdryer. • Safety deposit box. • Table and chairs in the one and two bedroom suites. • Daily continental breakfast served to rooms. • Internet Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda San Miguel Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Miguel Cozumel
- Hacienda San Miguel Hotel Cozumel