My girlfriend and I had a great time staying at the Hacienda San Miguel. Very friendly staff on hand, affordable, clean rooms with a kitchenette, nicely kept courtyard (dispite the previous hurricane) and quiet surroundings.
Its strongest point though may be its location. The Hacienda is within close proximity to everything you need. Taxis pick up right at the end of the street, there's a grocery store 1 block away, a beach a few more blocks away, the town plaza is within walking distance, and it's set aside on the edge of town so you aren't bombarded with cruise ship tourists as soon as you step out onto the street.
We're both really glad we stayed at the Hacienda for our first trip to Cozumel, and we'd stay there again our next time there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most exclusive zone in the downtown of Cozumel the biggest island of Mexico in the caribbean where we combine colonial design with peace, the beauty of nature in an ambience full of tranquility, elegance and comfort. These gorgeous studios and suites have been decorated with rustic Mexican wood-carved furniture and have been equipped with: • Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove and oven, coffee maker and kitchen utensils. • Purified bottled water. • Cable TV with remote control. • Air- conditioning. • Private bath with shower. Hot and cold water. • Hairdryer. • Safety deposit box. • Table and chairs in the one and two bedroom suites. • Daily continental breakfast served to rooms. • Internet Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda San Miguel Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Miguel Cozumel
- Hacienda San Miguel Hotel Cozumel