“It gets better every time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buena Ventura Diving

Buena Ventura Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Buena Ventura Diving strives to provide legendary service to all levels of divers. We cater to small groups, families with snorkelers and divers, scuba instruction, cruise ship passengers. We have flexible departure times to fit your schedule, we stay away from the crowds and take great care with our valued customers. We have been taking trips out for over 15 years- our service sets us apart from the rest. We encourage you to customize your trip and make reservations before your arrival.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It gets better every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have been diving with Buena Ventura for a long time. I feel safe and taken care of when I dive with them. The fact that they let you do your own thing and don't put a cap on how long you stay down is priceless. So I invited two friends to join me for 5 days of diving. We not only had a great time, we had amazing dives! On top of that each day was better than the next... don't know how they do it. Thanks to Victor and Jorge for another amazing trip and unforgettable memories!!!

Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome dive company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been diving with Ventura for 20+ years and wouldn't dive with anyone else in Cozumel. On a recent trip, they set our 10 year old up with a fabulous instructor to get Padi junior certified and then our family got to do the most amazing diving together. Jorge and Victor are simply awesome. We are already booking our trip for next year!

Visited March 2014
oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Dive company on the island bar none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Two amazing days of diving with Jorge and Victor. Buena Ventura is truly a wonderful small dive company, perfect boat for experienced divers. Jorge was able to plan our dives so we could dive 8 tanks in two days. Can't thank Ventura and Heidi enough for another wonderful diving experience.

Visited February 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect for small diving groups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were in Cozumel with a group of 5 experienced divers and had a great time with Victor and Jorge. Great service, found great dive sites even in less than perfect weather, flexible, on time. They took great care of us and our equipment. Wouldn't dive with anyone else on the island. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
Saint Peters, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cruise Ship Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Reading a lot of negative reviews about cruise ship dive operators in Cozumel I decided to book something on my own for a cruise we were taking in February 2013. Based largely on the information I obtained from tripadvisor I decided to contact Buena Ventura Diving and we had a terrific experience. For our cruise this year, January 2014, I didn't look anywhere else. Heidi makes the reservation process easy. The marina was a 5 minute, inexpensive taxi ride away. The equipment is well maintained and in excellent shape. Victor, the captain, and Jorge, the dive master do a terrific job. They are safety oriented, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to ensure a terrific dive experience. The dive sights were terrific with great corals and abundant and exciting marine life. I highly recommend Buena Ventura Diving for anyone, but especially those looking for a quality dive operation who will accommodate the cruise ship divers.

Visited January 2014