“More Great Diving”

Buena Ventura Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Buena Ventura Diving strives to provide legendary service to all levels of divers. We cater to small groups, families with snorkelers and divers, scuba instruction, cruise ship passengers. We have flexible departure times to fit your schedule, we stay away from the crowds and take great care with our valued customers. We have been taking trips out for over 15 years- our service sets us apart from the rest. We encourage you to customize your trip and make reservations before your arrival.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Spent 5 days diving with Buena Ventura. 1 night dive, 1 afternoon, 3 mornings. As always Victor and Jorge provide great service - some of the best on the island. I have been diving with Ventura since 1999 and it has always been great. Saw an octopus on the night dive and a crab that would feed a family of 4 for a few days. Lots of turtles a few nurse sharks and on one dive a large green moray out swimming down the reef.

There are newer reviews for Buena Ventura Diving

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've been diving with Buena Ventura Diving for years and it absolutely can get no better! Small dive groups are the only way. I've been diving for years but my college-age daughter hasn't been for a while. I simply told Jorge and Victor and I was totally at ease. I told Jorge to show her anything and take nothing for granted. It was a blast watching her look at things he pointed out and then have her turn to me wide eyed and excited! The surface intervals were great with all the water we wanted and fresh fruit. The towels were always a nice touch since she gets cold after the dives. Keeping our gear overnight was great too. Jorge and Victor are definitely the top of the dive game! You will not be disappointed unless the port closes!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Thanks Jorge and Victor for providing us a great snorkel trip! We were a bit early meeting them at the marina and they were all ready there waiting for us. My husband and I opted for a private, 3 hour trip which was wonderful and was priced very well. When we were in route to the first of 3 snorkel spots we kept passing boats there were filled to the brim with divers. Not what we would have wanted. There is nothing worse then diving or snorkeling with 20+ other people who may or may not have great diving or snorkel skills. When we were in the water Victor made sure to keep an eye out for us and interesting marine life to show us. When planning this trip they were very quick to respond to our questions and offered more information then we thought to ask. Bottom line is when you are traveling or preparing your trip you want all to go smoothly and this company will help you achieve not only a great dive/snorkel trip but you will have a smooth time planning the trip with them. Thanks so much to all of you for a wonderful time! If we go back to Cozumel we will plan a dive trip with you guys.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Jorge and Victor were great--prompt, patient and safe. I am a recently certified diver and Jorge was very patient with me and gave me several tips which really helped me. We had another diver on our trip who was a repeat customer--an excellent rating in itself. Cozumel was a beautiful place to dive and my husband and I will definitely be back...and we will choose Buena Ventura Diving again!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The guys were great on the dive we had two newly certified divers in the group and Victor and Jorge were great and very patient. I would defently dive with them again if I travel to Cozumel.