“2nd Dive Trip”

Buena Ventura Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Buena Ventura Diving strives to provide legendary service to all levels of divers. We cater to small groups, families with snorkelers and divers, scuba instruction, cruise ship passengers. We have flexible departure times to fit your schedule, we stay away from the crowds and take great care with our valued customers. We have been taking trips out for over 15 years- our service sets us apart from the rest. We encourage you to customize your trip and make reservations before your arrival.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my first dive after becoming certified in the Keys in November. Everything went smoothly and the crew could not have been nicer. The dive master was very patient and helpful (since I was a new driver). We saw a lot of lobsters, grouper, eels, and some string rays.

There are newer reviews for Buena Ventura Diving

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I dove with Buena Ventura on a Sunday in March. The best aspect was that we were the only divers so we had our own private dive!

I felt safe throughout our dives, which is important to me because I only dive about once a year.

We completed two dives and were back to our hotel (they dropped us at the pier) by noon.

I know the diving in Cozumel is supposed to be phenomenal. This was my second dive experience in Cozumel and I just don't get it. We probably have not been to the best dive spots.

1  Thank lori0914
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a great day of diving with Jorge and Victor and our other dive companions. They made excellent selections on where to dive, and were very considerate to point out different underwater sea life--it was a fantastic experience and we will dive with them again!

Weston & Mary
Seattle, WA

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My family has been diving in Cozumel for about 30 years now, and Buena Ventura is, by far, the best diving outfit on the island. Fantastic and safe instructors for those just getting certified, and great divers for those who are ready for some adventure. Just came back from a trip with my girlfriend, and I can't recommend them high enough.

1  Thank DayTripper913
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I have been diving for 20 years and our daughter just got certified. Jorge and Victor couldn't have been more accommodating to our entire group. They picked us up right in front of our rental. They supplied towels, delicious fresh fruit and cold water. They picked great dives based on the experience of the group. The best part is only 7 divers can fit on the boat. Heidi helped us organize everything so we didn't have to worry about anything upon our arrival. These guys are serious professionals and a lot of fun!

2  Thank Kate S