“Loyal customers since 2001”

Buena Ventura Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Buena Ventura Diving strives to provide legendary service to all levels of divers. We cater to small groups, families with snorkelers and divers, scuba instruction, cruise ship passengers. We have flexible departure times to fit your schedule, we stay away from the crowds and take great care with our valued customers. We have been taking trips out for over 15 years- our service sets us apart from the rest. We encourage you to customize your trip and make reservations before your arrival.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I don't think that I could say enough about how amazing the diving with Ventura has been for my husband and I!! When we started diving in 2000 our first relaxing dives were with Ventura!! Before that it was large boats and alot of divers!! With Ventura we had 4 of us and we got the most amazing dives!!! Their boat is really fast and you get to where you are going and back fast!! And still have the rest of the day to do what you want. When you would ask about night diving they were ready when we were!! We could do swim throughs and excellent attention!! When you come up from your dives Victor was waiting with a dry towel and cold bottle water. When you have intervals there is fresh fruit and you go to a beach or dock to relax waiting and talking to other divers!! They already had our equipment set up and cleaned after every dive!! They took it home with them and had it all ready for the next day!! Victor has been with Ventura since the start of our diving and no one knows the area better and he is a sweet and gentle soul!! He is all about the service and taking great care of his divers!! Jorge was our divemaster and he is wonderful!! He is wonderful about taking care of his divers and checking the location and the drifting of the reef. He lets you do your own thing but also shows you beautiful fish and reefs!! Easy going personality!! There is NOT one thing that I could say wrong about diving with Victor and Jorge!! DIVE WITH BUENA VENTURA!!!

2  Thank Lyn B
There are newer reviews for Buena Ventura Diving

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The Boat
We love the fast boat and their brand new motor. Having a small boat and small number of people is such an advantage. We feel sorry for those folks going out on the Large Diesel boats with groups of 8 or more that have to dive at their weakest link level on the dive. We watched big boats pick up their folks 20 minutes before us and we got back at least 45 minutes before the earlier boats came back because our boat was so fast. Do yourself a favor, get a small non Diesel boat and you will never go back.
The service
Jorge & Victor run an amazing level of attention to detail and ensuring you have a great trip. The expected attention to your equipment being ready was perfect, but the extra details of having your mask anti fogged after each dive, warm towels after your dive and the great fruit for your surface interval. Jorge was extremly thorough in jumping in and checking out the current to ensure our entry points would maximize the views. Both Hector and Jorge, were not only very professional but very kind.
They make diving as easy as falling in the water, floating through paradise and truly a relaxing dive.
Yes, we have been diving with them since 2001 and are loyal to them but they earn your loyalty over and over with each dive.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My whole experience with Buena Ventura was great from beginning to end. Heidi was very helpful in picking out the right dive package for my girlfriend and myself. She answered all of our questions and made sure that any gear we did not bring would be on the boat when it picked us up at the Aura resort pier. We went with 4 dives, one day of 2 dives in the morning and one day of 2 dives in the evening/night.

Victor(Boat Driver) and Jorge(Guide) where very friendly and accommodating and ran a very efficient boat. They let us leave our gear on the boat overnight and it was rinsed and ready the next day when we got picked up for our night dives. I really liked that it was a smaller boat especially since the last two dives my girlfriend and I went on we where the only passengers. I was very pleased with my experience with Buena Ventura and would definitely use them again and would recommend my friends and family to use them when they go down to Cozumel.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've been diving with Buena Ventura Diving for over 10 years and always have a wonderful time. When I return to Cozumel to dive its like visiting old friends. Love the dives and love the fruit during the surface intervals!

1  Thank KlingerLake_MI
Reviewed August 13, 2012

When my wife and I think diving in Cozumel ,we think Buena Ventura....small 6 pack diving with friendly,knowledgeable staff,they always seem to know exactly where the critters are.we have dived wrecks,walls ,cenotes and long beautiful reefs...for a great personalized diving experience you can not go wrong by choosing Buena Ventura diving.thanks for allowing Melissa and I to be a part of your diving family..James Elliott Indianapolis ,Indiana

1  Thank Indyskiguy