“Local Best!”
Review of Alex Scuba

Alex Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: SCUBA Diving in Cozumel has become more a business than an adventure. Alex Scuba goes back to the basics, rescuing the true spirit of diving and helping every diver experience the excitement of exploring Cozumel’s underwater world. Alex Scuba delivers a great experience with their patient, friendly staff, an easy-going, laid-back atmosphere at every stage of your diving trip/SCUBA course AND their sincere desire to make your diving experience the highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We dove Alex Scuba in Cozumel for a two tank dive at Palancar Gardens and Paradise. Alex Oliver met us at the ferry pier just as we arrived from Playa, with everything in order for our trip. He,his guides, and boat crew - were professional, knowledgable, and exuded a desire for diving, safety, and their actions were based on many years of experience. Our grown children were with us (they are not divers - yet) and they had a wonderful time snorkeling the reefs above us.
They are a clean, efficient operation - locally owned and operated, and based in Cozumel.
We will definitely use Alex again!

1  Thank Hartimage

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just returned from a wonderful week diving with Alex Scuba. I completed the Rescue Dive Course with Alex and Julian. They were both excellent instructors. Alex also did a Discover Scuba Dive with my girlfriend. She was nervous but Alex stayed with her and made her feel comfortable.

Alex and his staff are the best. You never feel rushed, crowded, or ignored. Dives last as long as you have air (I don't think Alex even breathes underwater, his air lasts so long). We had one dive of 80 minutes. Alex is also uncanny in spotting sea life. If you aren't diving with Alex Scuba you are missing some of the true joy and wonder of diving.

1  Thank BillfromNewMexico
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am still reeling from the fantastic experience I had taking my PADI open water diving course with Alex and his team. If you want a fun, friendly, personal experience from a genuinely passionate divers then this is the place for you. I did the course alone and was made to feel very comfortable. The standard of the teaching was superb and came at a great price.

If you are in cozumel then definitely check them out.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I just want to say thank you for my dear friend Alex to bring us with is boat everyday I was diving with him in my vacation with is wonderful team with happiness, passion and their true spirit of diving.
With all his passion Alex is a wonderful diver and a very good instructor.
You can dive with him with confidence and for long dive.
Alex can make the different with all other shop around on this island.
You are going to dive as much as you want and for long period under water that way you can enjoy more your experience of diving under Cozumel sea.
He bring us to nice dive site and show us the magnificence of Cozumel rief.
It is with a big smile and an extreme happiness that I will always remember every single dive I did with him.
Forever my dives with him are a print in my memories.
I'm totally graceful to find out about AlexScuba and is team the first time I went two years ago. Since I went back third time and dove again with him.
In May 2013, I did my rescue diving with him and he showed me how to be a good rescuer.
Every time Alex dive with you he will always be aware and take care of you.
He will always think about you first and he will make your experience the best.
Again Thanks To AlexScuba
To make my Experience the most extraordinary
Janie Blouin Alias La Chiquita Banana :)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was our second time to dive with Alex and his crew. By far the best divers in the island. There experience is unmatched and they put you on the fish and sea life that you want to see. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to my closest friends!!

1  Thank BTHOB