“Delicioso!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The al pastor tacos at Los Seras can't be beat! Inexpensive, delicious... We always come here when we are in Cozumel! It does help to know a little bit of spanish to communicate w your waiter but they have always been friendly and courteous to us.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Love the people's food whenever I travel. Why go to a Cozumel Americanized Mexican food overpriced restaurant when you can get this? My first time in Coz and so happy I found out about Los Seras from local Cozmuelenos who recommended it for tacos. I'm always on the search for great fish tacos and al pastor. Went two days in a row... Al pastor and bistek with cheese divine! Perfecto accompaniment Jamaica drink. Was smiling and wanting to take a nap after the fantastic food. Simple and delicious is not always easy to do. Los Seras does it really, really I mean really well. Lots of families and locals eating is always a good sign. Service was super fast and friendly.
Bye the way I was so excited to find it I accidentally parked the wrong way on a one way street. A local was kind enough to guide me out. Cozmuelenos are awesomely friendly and helpful. First time in Cozumel and traveling solo I will definitely come again. Seras Mia I will come again,

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great food, try the tacos el pastor and el pastor pizza! Lots of locals. Unbelievable prices. Wife and I split a medium pizza, each had a coke, and tried two tacos--under $15 with tip--and the food was great!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Pork and pineapple tacos, who would have thought? Oh, this place is great and the waiter did speak English. The food was fantastic.
If you want to save money while in Cozumel, you need to have Pesos as they didn’t give you the right exchange rate when paying. It was still good price, but you can get a better price if you had Pesos.
But you need to go here, it great

Reviewed August 16, 2013

It isn't Dominoe's or Papa John's but it sure is good. The tacos are also very good and also very cheap (around 2 bucks USD). Does not open til 6:30 and is back on Av 30. Try the tacos al pastor - a Mexican version of gyros.