“Aweful service” 3 of 5 bubbles

Los Seras
Ranked #75 of 359 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cozumel, Mexico
“Aweful service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food was good and all the tacos and tortas (they also offer taco style pizzas) were good. The only complaint was the slow and ignorant service, not even the manager was willing to change things to the better. We left without leaving a tip and will not be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marlene b

Austin, Texas
“Good food but a little heavier than what we're accustomed to”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Los Seras was recommended to us by a local, who urged us to try the pastor(pork) tortas. It turned out to be a pork type of sandwich on homemade bread. It was really tasty but after we'd finished, we both figured we might be in for some heartburn....sure enough...! But if you'd like to try this mouthwatering local favorite, you might consider splitting this sandwich with someone else. You'll be full without over-eating!

Visited May 2013
Crowsnest Pass
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My boyfriend also wrote a review on Los Seras about the food poisoning incident I suffered. I train full-time as a triathlete and am healthy as a horse. For me to get knocked down so hard by this says a lot. On May 2 (if my vomit-clouded memory serves correctly) we went to eat at Los Seras. I had 4 tacos pastor which tasted amazing and so good. I was raving about them. I also had some of my boyfriend's pastor pizza. Later that night I started to get some bloating which I didn't think too much of until it started to get worse...I had to get out of bed and walk around and started burping.

Around 2am I started vomiting and it was absolutely brutal. About 3 hours later, I started blowing out both ends -- holding a small garbage bin between my knees while suffering diarrhea. This lasted until 9am. 7 hours of absolute hell.

I have never been so sick in my life. We ate at Los Seras last year and it was awesome, but not this time. The reason I am writing this review is because I wouldn't wish what I experienced on my worst enemy. Seriously.

I'll never eat there again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chino Hills, California
“Best Al Pastor on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We found this place on the way back from eating at another great joint, but the food smelled so good we stopped and ate 2nd dinner!! Do yourself a favor and have Pastor with cheese on a flour tortilla!

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best tacos in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Cheap & tasty tacos, non-touristy. We ordered one of everything and I wanted more.They had pizza available but we didn't try it, we were in desperate search of a good taco and were very satisfied with what we found at Los Seras.

• Visited March 2013