“Best tacos in Cozumel”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Cheap & tasty tacos, non-touristy. We ordered one of everything and I wanted more.They had pizza available but we didn't try it, we were in desperate search of a good taco and were very satisfied with what we found at Los Seras.

There are newer reviews for Los Seras

Reviewed March 5, 2013

One of my Cozumel friends brought some tacos pastor and chicken tacos to me when I was there in December. They were yummy! I went back in February with some friends and he took us there one night. It's not the kind of place I would have attempted on my own at first, but I am so glad he took us because we went back alone a couple more times. It is the BEST! My friend told me to try a taco pastor on a flour tortilla (usually on corn) with queso. OMG, I didn't think the tacos pastor could get better but they did!!! One night my friend and I picked up tacos for a couple others. We got 10 tacos pastor, 4 of the "special" tacos pastor and 4 cokes for less than $15 - can't beat it! I am going back in August and have no doubt I will go there almost every day. They don't open until 6 I believe but are open late (like maybe 2 or 3 am???). Definitely try Los Seras!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We visit Los Seras on every trip to Cozumel, usually several times. Their al pastor tacos or tortas are fantastic. I always eat too many. The pizza is also excellent, and judging the foot traffic of the locals, it is definitely a favorite of those that live on the island. The prices are low and because of the location, this is definitely not a tourist restaurant, but they welcome us. Just ask any cab driver, they all know where it is, perhaps 8 blocks off of the main avenue.

Unfortunately, Los Seras is not open for lunch, only dinner and they do not serve alcohol.
If you are looking for a traditional Mexican taco place or great pizza, this is the place to go.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

love los seras alway good food at a great price, taco pastor and taco bistek is excellent. not to crazy about the pizzas they are not anything like the u.s. pizzas.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great food: tacos, sandwiches, pizzas. The taco's are great (my favourites are the and pastor, & pork chop), they're small so you can try a variety. It's quite a cheap place to eat, they do not serve alcohol.