“First of many years to continue comming”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Jarocha

La Jarocha
Ranked #148 of 363 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cozumel, Mexico
“First of many years to continue comming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great food even for us mexican crowd. I have been a frecuent customer for the past year. Believe me it is difficult to find Central mexican food in the island. From the amazing pastor tacos and quesadillas fast food to the grilled steaks. I have never been dissapointed with every new dish I try. Atmosphere is great with all open area.
For the crowd that likes going out of the commercial gringo food and try something really mexican.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Abraham C

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FOOD OF OUR TRIP!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

I came here with my friend and her family for spring break and we stayed at a villa nearby. We discovered it randomly but it had the best prices and the BEST FOOD of our week-long stay in Cozumel. A lot of other restaurants took advantage of the tourist prices, but this one was so good that we kept coming back to it throughout the week. The staff was all VERY friendly, and now when I think of Mexican food...I crave the food we got there! :-)

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank love-2-travel265
nyc
“EXCELLENT FOOD AT EXCELLENT PRICES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

While driving around the non touristy areas in cozumel, I came across this restaurants and decided to give it a try since we wanted to eat authentic mexican cuisine. The prices on the menu were extremely reasonable (dirt cheap) but wait until u taste the food. It was DELICIOUS!!!!! As we waited for our food, I noticed the owner making the tortillas from scratch. Everything is fresh and organic. I approached the owner to personally thank him for the great tasting food. I would definitely go there again. WHERE ELSE COULD YOU FIND EXCELLENT, ORGANIC MEXICAN FOOD AT EXCELLENT PRICES? Trust me, this is definitely the place.

1 Thank jsanespaul