“Awesome Time!”

Cozumel Bar Hop
Ranked #1 of 22 Nightlife in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are MORE than just a tour that visits bars... We’re an experience that makes you feel like, well, celebrating!. Our Hop is the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world, while experiencing some of the cool, rustic beach bars and wonderful, unspoiled scenery. Most tourists have never even seen the unique beauty of the east side, where you won't find resorts, houses, crowds... not even electricity! Cozumel Bar Hop is dedicated to showing our guests the "other side’s" stunning stretch of secluded beaches, away from the masses..."The only hop tour that takes you off the tourist trail!"
Anaheim, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

What an amazing trip. The guide Sylvie was great keeping us entertained and informed during the first leg to the far side of the island. Once at the first bar the scenery, bar staff and drinks were worth every penny. Each stop has a different feel but each provides a fun time. Such a good time I am already booked to do it again in a few months.

2 Thank Mkbnoc

carribbeantina271
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My 5th Cozumel Bar hop and just as pleased as I was previous 4 times!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Let me begin by saying the Cozumel Bar Hop just keeps getting more exciting with each tour. Colleen is an amazing tour guide who will let you know about the island and each stop that you will visit. Our driver this time around was Tony the tiger!! It is so hard to decide which stop is my favorite so I will just say they each are in their own way. I do not think I would ever get tired of this tour and would recommend it to anyone. The East side of the Island is much more relaxed and the views are breath taking to say the least! If you are thinking of booking the Cozumel Bar Hop do not hesitate, you will not regret your decision! Thanks Tom, Greg, Colleen and the gang for another memorable hop!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank carribbeantina271
Dawsonville, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a great tour. Not only were the four bars we visited great, but we learned quite a bit about Cozumel while we were on our way. Coleen is an excellent guide. She kept us informed and entertained throughout the tour. There was plenty of time to enjoy different drinks, enjoy the scenery and enjoy the atmosphere at each place. We never felt rushed. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to unwind & enjoy the quieter, yet wilder side of the island.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kathy L
Jefferson City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mucho Gusto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I think. I'm not actually bi lingual, but if mucho gusto means very good, I got it right! My husband, another couple, and my mother and a friend all went on the tour last week and had a fabulous time. Greg was awesome, as was our VERY understanding and helpful driver. We saw beautiful scenery, ate the best shrimp quesadillas EVER, and generally over indulged (some more than others, sorry about that)! This is a very well run operation, and we couldn't have asked for a better time. We haven't been on our last hop:) Thanks guys!

Lafayette, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Much better then I thought. We had a private tour w/Greg and Sylvie. They did a wonderful job keeping us on track. Reminded everyone to pace themselves and also to eat. They really did take care of the entire group. I also enjoyed their stories on how they ended up in Cozumel. Enjoyed the sites very much and also learned a lot about this part of the island. Would definitely recommend this to anyone for a different type excursion in Cozumel.