“This excursion rocks!”

Cozumel Bar Hop
Ranked #1 of 22 Nightlife in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are MORE than just a tour that visits bars... We’re an experience that makes you feel like, well, celebrating!. Our Hop is the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world, while experiencing some of the cool, rustic beach bars and wonderful, unspoiled scenery. Most tourists have never even seen the unique beauty of the east side, where you won't find resorts, houses, crowds... not even electricity! Cozumel Bar Hop is dedicated to showing our guests the "other side’s" stunning stretch of secluded beaches, away from the masses..."The only hop tour that takes you off the tourist trail!"
Enid, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This excursion rocks!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Two gal pals and I did this excursion in May 2013 while cruising on the Carnival Magic. It is loads of fun and very informative even if you don't drink! Don't hesitate to book this!

2 Thank okwriter
CozumelBarHop, General Manager at Cozumel Bar Hop, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thanks for your review. It is good to hear that you and your gal pals had a good time on the Hop with us. We are happy that we could be part of your vacation fun. Hope you ladies can join us again!

Jeffersonville
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Cozumel Bar Hop 5-3-13”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Amazing fun times, I would recommened this excursion any day, We had a blast a very big THANK YOU to Greg & Colleen and to our bus driver Santiago for taking us on the "other side of the island" my husband and I had a great time, Thanks again and we will see you soon.

2 Thank MeAndYou4Ever
It sounds like you and your husband had a good time on the bus! I can tell you that our Hop Hosts enjoy what they do. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back for Hop #2 soon!

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beaches & Fun People!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

People were friendly and beaches were beautiful...not to mention the great drinks and yummy food, especially the guac!! My friends & I take a friends cruise every year and the Bar Hop will be something we do every year!!

2 Thank Karen L
We appreciate the review and the praise for the Hop, the drinks and even the guac!!! We will be waiting to see you and your friends next year for your Hop #2.

Presho, South Dakota
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Nice Way to See the Wild Side!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went on the Cozumel Bar Hop tour on April 24th with 6 other guests. We were a sedate group and spent our time enjoying the views, food, and getting acquainted.

This is a very well organized tour. We met our guide and bus at Starbucks. Colleen entertained us on the ride around the island with comparisons of how the island has changed and some history. She also happily took pictures with our cameras. Plus a photographer took pictures which were ready for purchase by the last stop.

I was concerned I wouldn’t like the included shots. But much to my surprise, they were more like a small mixed drink. Each bar had their own unique shot and they were good.

We visited Coconuts and Playa Bonita. At Punta Morena, I enjoyed swimming in the pool and relaxing in the hammock.

My favorite stop was Rastas because we sat right by the ocean. We also enjoyed their delicious coconut shrimp.

While this is not an inexpensive tour because we had the taxi expense to the meeting place plus we bought drinks and food at the bars, we felt it was the safest and easiest way to see the wild side!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank DIVESD
What a nice descriptive review...thanks! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what a good time you had on the "wild side" of the island the safe and easy way...on the Hop! We really are glad that you enjoyed each of the unique beach bars and the shots of their house specialties. I will make sure to pass along your thumbs up to Rasta's for their Coconut Shrimp. We hope to see you back someday.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My second hop - and I'll come back again! Love it!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was my second time doing the bar hop; it is actually what made me fall in love with Cozumel. I went last year on a cruise ship; this year I flew to Coz and stayed for a week. I did my own bar hop in a rental jeep earlier in the week but this is the way to go, let me tell you. A nice, comfy bus with a great driver; the guide, Colleen, who is super sweet and fun and so informative and welcoming; plus the chance to party with a group of awesome people! Try the coconut shrimp at Rasta's and Coco Locos wherever you can get them (couple different stops). Enjoy your welcome shots, all of which were absolutely amazing, and the scenery and people are just wonderful. I'm going to Cozumel again next year and this tour will be on my list then, and every year thereafter when I return to my island home away from home. :)

1 Thank Sarah N
It is great to read your review and know that we could be part of your "island home away from home". Thank you! We are always very happy when guests return on the tour and become Former Hoppers. It's good to know that we make your bar hop experience stress free by taking over the driving responsibilities and give you a fun time on the air conditioned Hop van. Hasta pronto...see you soon!