“Now I see why everybody raves about the Bar Hop”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cozumel Bar Hop

Cozumel Bar Hop
Ranked #1 of 22 Nightlife in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are MORE than just a tour that visits bars... We’re an experience that makes you feel like, well, celebrating!. Our Hop is the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world, while experiencing some of the cool, rustic beach bars and wonderful, unspoiled scenery. Most tourists have never even seen the unique beauty of the east side, where you won't find resorts, houses, crowds... not even electricity! Cozumel Bar Hop is dedicated to showing our guests the "other side’s" stunning stretch of secluded beaches, away from the masses..."The only hop tour that takes you off the tourist trail!"
Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Now I see why everybody raves about the Bar Hop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

For our cruise stop in Cozumel on December 19, 2013, we booked this tour and loved it: Good communication before the tour, perfect organization, clean confortable bus with a friendly driver and the best guide you can find: Greg. Beachtiful first stop at Punta Morena was an ideal start to a relaxing and fun day. At Coconuts me wife liked the guacamole, while I enjoyed the best beef nacho. If you like Ceviche, keep your appetite for the stop at Playa Bonita: It is really delicious.
Bob Marley Bar is a fun last stop with great Coconut shrips.
But this tour is not only about eating and/or drinking: The east coast of Cozumel is not commercialized: No hotels, highrise buildings or shopping malls, but nature pure with beautiful beaches and friendly people. Take enough cash because without electricity, they can't take credit cards. Thank you Greg for showing us this gorgeous part of your island!
Peter

2 Thank peter41

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to spend your in port Cruise day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great staff! What's better that being driven around an Island and being served drinks? And given time to relax on the beach at each stop. I recommend trying the "house margarita" at each stop.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank JoshInAlabama
Nokomis, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Gorgeous views with good drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

the east side of Cozumel is remote, rustic and beautiful. I have been to the island many times before but never to this side. Really a must as there are fabulous beaches, good food, friendly people and most importantly none of the hustling commercialism of the west side. Comfortable van with air conditioning, nice driver and tour guide.

2 Thank tripping58
Racine, Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Try it, you'll like it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My son and I had a great time on the bar hop tour with our guide, Greg, and about 20 other people....what a fun group! The beach bars we stopped at were like being in a Corona commercial. We had the guacamole at Coconuts and fish tacos at Playa Bonita, yum! Drinks were all delicious. We all sang and cheered our way around the east side of the island. I highly recommend this tour. I would definitely do it again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great day on the "other" side of Cozumel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have been to Cozumel many times for a day, having arrived on a cruise ship. We had never been to the east side of the island before, and decided to give The Cozumel Bar Hop a try, since we weren't interested in renting a car.

We were not dissappointed! Tom, Colleen and the driver, Carlos, were so friendly and interesting, and the "other" side of the island was beautiful.

You do not need to be a big drinker to go on this tour! My husband does not drink at all, and he had a great time, as well! There was only 6 of us in the very comfortable bus, and the stops were fun, with great food as well.

Next time we are in Cozumel...I know we will be repeat hoppers! Great day!!!

Visited November 2012