“Anyone who orders American food here are Morons, sorry”

Tiki Tok Restaurant Bar
Ranked #151 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kick off your shoes, feel the sand between your toes, and enjoy a beautiful sunset with one of our original tropical drinks. Stick around for live salsa music and some homestyle cooking from our extensive menu. The locals will tell you not to miss Tiki Tok on your next trip to Cozumel. Visit us and let your inner tiki tok!
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had the shrimp ceviche which was great and the fish Taco's were fantastic, ask for the green habanero sauce on the side. Fantastic. They have burgers and chicken fingers to please the gringo, Why?

Reviewed August 13, 2013

excellent views over the sea, good food and excellent service. I went back on many occasions. sit upstairs in the sandy seats

Reviewed July 30, 2013

While shopping in Cozumel, we were hot and thirsty so decided to stop and grab a quick bite at this streetside café. Looked nice so we stepped in and quickly found out why most people weren't eating there (only drinking). After looking over the menu, it appeared their specialty was hamburgers and chicken. So I ordered a hamburger and my wife ordered the chicken fingers......we waited, and waited and waited.....finally after about 20 minutes they brought our meals. First thing I noticed was that my wife's chicken appeared to be overcooked. I took a bite and she took a bite and we were right........well, well well done chicken fingers......inedible. My hamburger looked ok, as it had all the toppings so I took a bite and attempted to chew the "angus beef" burger. Well, it was pretty chewy and texture wasn't like any burger I have ever had. I finally choked down another bite but that was it. We finished our drinks and left quickly. Its a good place to sit and sip on a cold brew when you are hot and sweaty from shopping, but lay off the food......as it no good at all! And expensive too. Wont be going back here on return trips.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Amazing view of the ocean with sand to put your feet in while you take in the view. Order the shrimp ceviche--it is to die for!!! Good service, clean bathrooms and a fun atmosphere. We will definitely go back here next time in Cozumel.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived in Cozumel via our cruise on Carnival in June of 2013. After shopping the mercado near the dock, we decided to take a taxi into the city to shop. After braving the "pawing" merchants, we were looking for someone to eat and relax. (Shopping in Cozumel with a pretty teenage girl in tow was an experience. Let's just say that we were "very welcomed" by the men ---kinda felt sleezy).

We can across the Tiki Tok restaurant and were nicely welcomed and decided to eat there. We were upstairs in their "beach" table area (very cool!). This area had round picnic type tables that were in a sand beach area at the end of the top section. You could watch the goings on down below on the street as well as watch beyond in the water. The other seating upstairs is nice - it reminds you of being in a tree house - up on a deck with wood and ceiling fans. The menu was nicely varied, and even my daughter and I (who have multiple food allergies - gluten, dairy) had a great meal! My teenage son and husband also loved their food.

We definitely recommend the salsa sampler appetizer and the guacamole as well. We had fajitas and they were great! We eat Mexican food often at home in Maryland (mainly we stick to small, authentic places --and deemed the food at Tiki Tok great!!! In addition, our waiter, Roberto, was very nice and polite...and efficient!

We left relaxed, full, and very happy - so happy, in fact, that I actually took the time to post this review (I generally don't post on websites).