“Cheap, fantastic tacos”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Manhattan Beach, California
“Cheap, fantastic tacos”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Local flavor and great value. They are very accommodating to those whose Spanish isn't up to par yet, though don't speak English themselves.

If they're not open, try the taco shop that's down a few shops. Both are fantastic!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank stuknclds

Pittburgh
“Exactly what we were looking for.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the last night of my trip. I only wish i had found it sooner! The tacos were excellent as well as the service. Great location to be around locals. I will be back.

illinois
“Tasty, local”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We get tacos al pastor at home, but not fresh off the carving spit with a good chunk of fresh pineapple. That's reason enough to make the walk back to El Pique. It's also a great deal, and the guy we dealt with was friendly and was gracious with my bad Spanish.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I had never gone to this Taco place and was taken by some friends ...guamole was So salty that we had to return it ...our chicken tacos were return to be cooked more the chicken was half cooked on all our orders raw...never will go again .

1 Thank MayaCozumel
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic Value”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After many trips to the island we finally tried El Pique and we were very impressed. The food was fantastic and so very inexpensive. The al Pastor tacos and fajitas were amazing. I wish this place was open during lunch, I would eat there multiple times during my upcoming trip. As it stand we will be back at least once per trip from now on.

• Visited October 2012