“Always wonderful to dive with Blanca!”

BLUE Project - Dive Shop
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BLUEProject - valet diving is a small dive operation providing you a personalized dive service (multi-level, computer dive) and private instructions. Our small (max 8 divers), fast boat, the Odysea, is fully equipped with safety equipment and bring you quickly to your dive location. During the trip, we provide you towels, purified water, juice, fresh fruits and pastries. Before and during the surface intervals, on a beach or pier, we prepare your equipment and change the tanks. After the dives, we rinse and store your equipment for you. Stay relax, bring your smile, we take care of everything else! BLUEProject - valet diving is an environmentally conscious company.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is my second exclusive dive vacation with Blue Project and they have set a very high standard for the rest!
This trip I brought a beginner along to benefit from the calm and professional instruction and enthusiasm for all things under water and above that Blanca brings to the dive experience and my friend was almost pound for pound on air when we finished our five days!
The boats are fast and comfortable and the site choices are appropriate to the day and divers... The weather was changing while we there and the rapidly changing currents a challenge under and above.
Paco handles the administration promptly and without mystery, all costs and limitations are up front. No waiting days for a response here!
Paco and Blanca meet with you and handle all paperwork and gear fittings before you dive so it is just quality boat time from Caletas on dive day. You do need to get yourselves to the marina at Caletas unless you are staying at one of the hotels along Palancar Reef. This was $7 from our hotel.
If you want to see all of the babies and smaller wonders of the reef while watching for the grand eagle rays or turtles in the distance, and they are not already fully booked up, this is your dive company!
Say hi to Blanca and the toad fish from me! I will return when I can!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I recently spent 9 days diving in Cozumel. I did my advanced certification and a few more dives. That was the time of my life! It has a lot to do with the wonderful team of Blue Project. Paco and Blanca are very nice and attentive to our needs. Blanca, the Dive Master, is such a sweet heart! She knows everything about the dive sites and is very experienced. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. Blue Project is not a big dive shop. So the experience you'll be living there will be customized for you and always friendly. I totally will be signing in with Blue Project for my next trip to Cozumel. I recommend you do the same!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I'm amazed by the quality of service Blanca and Paco provide in their Blue Project dive operation. Everything you'd expect from a dive shop is there in a top notch quality and speed of service starting from inquiry responses, organizing meetings, setting up on the boat, dive briefings to diving itself. On top of this Blanca is just excellent dive master and in my case she was also my dive buddy for all my 14 dives. She is very professional and responsible under water, can spot things I'd never imagine can be spotted. She also maintains incredible high level of energy and fun about diving. I don't know how she can do it as a diving professional but she does and diving with her is just super fun.
None of my dives was in any way limited. I could dive as long as I wanted/was able to. Non of the dives was shorter than 1 hour and we had dives as long as 1.5. I never felt pressured to finish before I wanted to finish the dive.
I can definitely recommend Blue Project to any diver visiting Cozumel. I'll be coming back for sure.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our 9th diving trip to Cozumel. This was our 2nd time diving with Blue Project (we have dove with Blanca at the shop she previously worked at). We do not plan to use another shop. Blanca and Paco have established a top notch operation. Paco promptly responds to emails and requests for prices and information (a major complaint we had with the operation in Coz that we used to dive with). Throughout the preplanning and the trip, Blanca and Paco did what they say they would do when they say they would do it. They were prompt to meetings and were always prompt and prepared on the boat. Plus they are 2 of the friendliest and most gracious people that you could meet.
Most importantly though, diving with Blanca is everything that diving should be. The boats are small, comfortable and fast. The boat captains are professional and helpful. Safety is first and foremost at all times. Blanca is thorough in her predive preparation and briefings. Once in the water, Blanca's ability to find stuff (both large and small) is amazing and she gets as excited with her finds as her divers. I never got the feeling that she was biding her time until the dive was over. She also does a very good job of handling groups with multiple skill levels. Everyone dove their computers and It never appeared that the inexperienced divers felt stressed or abandoned and the more skilled divers did not feel held back or limited.
I have also had the opportunity to observe Blanca with new divers (my kids and others who have been on our boats at different times) and she is one of the most patient but enabling teachers that I have ever observed. I truly believe that she could teach anyone who is interested to dive.
My husband and I each have ~150 dives in Cozumel and we couldn't give a higher recommendation for Blue Project - we'll be back diving with them in May!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I are Advanced Open Water and we dove with Blue project for 3 days, they are super friendly, very professional, material is good, they take you to the best dive sites and take into consideration your needs and preferences. There is a family atmosphere on the boat as you will be maximum 8 divers per ride. I highly recommend to dive with them, because of their high quality services, security standards, and consideration for their clients who they treat like guests. Additionnally, the snacks on the boat are delicious! (pastries and fresh fruits)
And last but not least, they have a great respect for environment!

Thank you Blanca and Paco for all your good advice and for the fabulous dives wih you!