“Prodive Cozumel”

$170.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Dive Mexico, winner of the "2014 Tripadvisor certificate of excellence", operates several 5 Star Gold Palm Dive resorts, awarded with the National Geographic Award on Cozumel island (Allegro Cozumel Resort and Melia Cozumel). Providing high quality scuba diving with own dive boats, multilingual Instructors/MSDT into the famous Cozumel Marine Park. (TOP10 dive destination in the world). Daily snorkel excursions, dive excursions, cenotes excursions, sailfish encounters and famous whale shark safari's.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Prodive Cozumel”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have coordinated my diving with these guys every time I've gone to Cozumel. Every time I go there is a new set of faces from different parts of the world, but the quality of service is consistent everytime. This is a nice dive operation!!! There is a nice place to rinse your equipment, they store your equipment when you are diving consecutive days, there is a nice wooden walkway to lead you to the dock so you don't have to fight through the sand. Everyone, from the guys who supply the tanks and equipment, to the divemasters, to the guys that operate the boats, this is top notch. I feel it sets a great standard for any dive operation. The next level for this operation is a store that supplies an array of all kinds of new and replacement equipment.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Montreal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You've made our vacation!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A lot of thanks for the whole Pro Dive team! Starting from on-line booking, I was extremely satisfied with the service. I've asked quite a bit of questions as I was shopping around, and Huub was always very polite and fast in answering. After we'd made a payment, we've got the confirmation right away with a bunch of good advices. Our arrival couldn't be more welcoming, Jorge and Amanda greeted us warmly and helped to register. Awesome experience with every diving guide and all crews. Huge thanks to Frits, Nazario, Giovanny and Pascal! Guys, you've made our vacation! Very attentive for the security isssues, always precious advices, very knowledgeable and overall just nice people to deal with! On the ships we were getting royal treatment. Crew was not only supportive all the time, they were even changing cylinders for us between dives. And staying in Allegro Cozumel, you're eligible for 1 free Nitrox a day! We have most of our diving experience from the cold water, so diving in Cozumel for sure was very different :)) Saw so much of everything! My husband videoed our dives so we have excellent memories now! My only regret is that we kind of played it safe and booked 4 diving days + night instead of 6 days + night! Weather was great, even wind that started on our last couple of days didn't spoil things! And it would be also nice to see more people leaving tips for the crews, we were quite embarrassed to notice that almost nobody was doing that. Staff is working very hard to provide excellent experience for people coming there and they really deserve a little extra! Don't be cheap! I would 100% recommend Pro Dive and already start making plans for coming back next year! Thanks a lot!

Visited April 2013
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Saved the Day”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We scheduled a dive for a cruise ship with Planacar Diving. When we got there we found we missed the AM dive and the PM dive was too late in the day. We went to Pro dive at the Allergo Cozumel. They had a variety of dive times that suited our time schedule with the cruise ship. Plus they were very close to all the dive sites.

We ended up diving the Palancar Bricks and Coral Caves. It ended up being the best dive of the cruise. The wife enjoyed the Allergo Resort while I did the dive.

For cruise ship divers it was a great place to schedule a dive and the all-inclusive Allergo Cozumel had the least expensive beach day pass.

1 Thank zolman
New York City, New York
“COZUMEL & PRO DIVE MEXICO”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great dive shop & team, fantastic operation overall. The staff and dive instructors couldn't be any more helpful, always smiling. I enjoyed 4 days of diving, and I hope to make it back to Cozumel again. I definitely recommend Pro Dive Mexico to anyone looking to dive in Cozumel.

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Scuba certification 3 day course”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

They are the best. Transportation from the resort, A plus. Instruction A plus. Overall experience A plus. The team spoke 4 different languages They were pros, my son and I were relatively Inexperienced divers, and they accommodated our skill level. We had a comfortable and professional experience. Bateste was our instructor and I highly recommend the whole team. We had great dives and the instruction was organized and at a comfortable pace.