“Outstanding dive company!”
Review of Dive with Martin

Dive with Martin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive with Martin offers dive services for all levels of divers. Safety and your enjoyment are our primary concerns. All of our dives are guided by local professional PADI instructors and divemasters who have been diving Cozumel's reefs for many years. Our boats are some of the fastest Cozumel has to offer. They have been recently upgraded and they are all equipped with long range radios, oxygen, first aid kits and expert crews.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were in Cozumel March 29 - April 5th. My husband and 2 teenagers did 3 2-tank dives and a night dive with Dive With Martin. We prearranged everything, and the communication was outstanding. We hired a private divemaster and they sent us Roberto. Roberto was awesome! He personalized the diving for my family, and gave them a great first ocean-diving experience. My daughter dropped one of her fins while getting back on the boat, and Roberto went down and got it for her! The boat captains were very skilled and professional. We will definitely use "Dive With Martin" again - they are an outstanding dive company.

PaddiD, Reservation Manager at Dive with Martin, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

It's always great to see families diving together. What a great way to spend time with our kids! I'm glad you had a good time with Roberto. He really is an outstanding divemaster! Remember that you can always request him next time you come. We try our best to honor specific divemaster requests. We look forward to having our family come visit again!

All reviews
"swim throughs"
in 12 reviews
"safety stop"

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first visit to Cozumel. I was referred to Dive With Martin by my local dive shop as being the best dive shop on the Island. They were right. The divemasters and instructors were great. My fiance did her open water referral with Sergio. She was very scared about diving and had problems with going underwater. At one point she was ready to quit, until she saw a ray swimming by, and decided to stick with it. Sergio worked with her personally and got her through her open water certification and then went with us on her first 2 dives. His patience and help got her through it and let her enjoy some incredible dives. They really were great. Every dive was better than the last, especially the night dive. I never worried about anything when I was diving with them as they really are experienced and make everyone feel comfortable and safe. I also loved the fast boats and small number of divers. It was a great experience and one I would recommend to everyone.

Thanks so much for taking a few moments to write about your experience. Like your fiance, not everyone "takes" to diving right away. I'm glad she was able to trust Sergio and get through her certification. She'll never regret it!! Come back to visit us in Cozumel soon!

And thanks to your local dive op for recommending us! We really appreciate it.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

After an issue with another dive shop on the island, Dive with Martin went above and beyond accommodating us at the last minute. The dives were fantastic , and the crews were very experienced. Thank you so much for not making our trip to Cozumel a bust. We will definitely dive with you next time we go to Cozumel. Kim&Steve

1  Thank 42FlyGirl

I'm sorry you had a negative experience in Cozumel, but, I'm glad we were able to make it all right and you had a great experience with diving. That's our goal -- to show everyone the magical underwater world in Cozumel. Looking forward to you coming back for more diving!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife, stepson and stepdaughter(her first dive), other three certified, had a fantastic time diving with Martin. This was at least my 30th dive in Cozumel and with our third dive shop. Without a doubt, the best, cheapest, but most important, best dive instructors!!
Michael M
March 14, 2012

You've tried others....but now you've found us! I hope you'll continue to dive with us whenever you're in Cozumel. Thanks for letting others know about your experience with Dive with Martin!