“Am amazing authentic spiritual experience”

Temazcal Cenote Experience
Ranked #3 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: X'kanha Not only a place but an encounter with oneself. X'kanha Not only an experience but an opening of the heart. X'kanha Not only an adventure but a journey into the soul. Each of our practices has been thought and created to guide YOU towards these three purposes. All of them are taken from ancestral traditions, mostly from Mexico, but we also study, practice and offer wellness techniques from different parts of the world. We invite you to surround yourself with the beauty of nature and let your soul be pampered by reconnecting and bonding into one with mother earth.
Reviewed October 31, 2018

This is one of the most interesting activities I took in Mexico.
I arrived there a bit stressed, and felt like being re-born and becoming a happy, deep-thinking, new person.
Thank you so much for this once in a life time cultural-spiritual experience!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
in 6 reviews
"mexico"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Worthwhile~had several friends with me and they all enjoyed as well. Our guide was Knowledgeable and obviously enjoyed his position.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Interesting experience!! Eduardo was great...About 140 degrees in Steam Lodge with ritual followed by a dip in the cenote!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The Temazcal Cenote - Mayan Steam Lodge is a powerful spiritual experience not to be missed! If you feel called to it - don't hesitate. It will change your life. Eduardo and Vania are gifted healers and speak English very well. My fiance and I had a session with Eduardo, and we instantly felt comfortable. We talked a lot with Vania as well and she is an angel. In the steam lodge we shared, chanted and sang while Eduardo helped to clear negative energy. Jumping in the centote was an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend them and will definitely be back in the future!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Kimberly T
See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2018

My niece and I were vacationing in Cozumel and this was a group expedition organized by our hotel. It was by far our best experience. The group was 13 individuals of all ages and walks of life. If you are interested in a traditional, spiritual experience, this is not to be missed. Eduardo was our shaman and he was absolutely amazing. He led us through traditional rituals and individual healing. Everyone is asked to express certain aspects of their lives. If you are timid, this may be uncomfortable but you are in a very supportive environment. I found this experience emotional and healing at the same time. Eduardo’s words and thoughts will remain with me for a very long time. I am very thankful that this experience was part of our wonderful vacation.

Date of experience: January 2018