Temazcal Cenote Experience
Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible & unforgettable temazcal experience with Julia

I had the most amazing solo temazcal experience thanks to Julia (and Julie!). They were so kind to... read more

Reviewed today
DoralinK
Place of healing and love

2nd time doing this. 1st time as a tourist. This time joined the all female new moon meditation... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
piyo
SF

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $60.00
Cozumel Food Tour
378 Reviews
from $80.00
from $60.00
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews mayan steam lodge spiritual experience healing culture chants session eduardo emotional mexico
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I began my day at the Xkan-Ha Reserve with horseback riding on Pokemon (a really poky horse) and had a wonderful ride, followed by a nature walk, Temazcal and finishing with the cenote plunge and refreshing fresh fruit.

I have been part of several sweat lodge experiences in the past, however, THIS ONE was by far SUPERIOR to any. Many can not understand the level of total body, mind and spirit renewal that can take place during a ceremony such as Temazcal. Our Shaman, Jesus Eduardo, is a man of incredible wisdom, knowledge and humor! He shared so much with us about the tradition of the Mexican, Mayan Temazcal I feel as though I incorporated as much knowledge as in an entire course on the subject in just a few hours. The love and tenderness that radiates from him permeated all 9 of us attending this experience and none will be the same because of it. We were all raised up to a higher, kinder level of vibration and frequency to go forward and share with others.

Please, if in Cozumel, or anywhere close (the Mayan Riviera or Cancun.....DO NOT MISS Xkan-ha Reserve and the Temazcal Cenote Experience. You will not regret it.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank K3707LPlindab
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I heard about this place 10 years ago and have been wanting to visit ever since. We finally got our chance. I booked our Steam Lodge experience via email with Petrus. He very professional and quick to answer emails and provided all the details for our Steam Lodge trip. It was easy to find the meeting place and the car was there on-time to pick us up. We arrived to the Steam Lodge everything was perfect. Petrus did an amazing job of explaining the history behind the Steam Lodge and it was very interesting. The actual steam lodge part was really cool and something I can't even describe, I have never sweated that much in my life! It felt amazing and cleansing. The experience inside the Temazcal was magical. Jumping into the cenote (water hole) was an equally amazing. Loved this experience. Everyone was super professional and kind.

Date of experience: June 2016
5  Thank Courtney B
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thank you very much fir your great review. When you wait that long for doing or getting something you want so hard, it really feels nice when it arrives, I perfectly understand your feeling.

We also agree totally with you when say that the experience is indescribable, this is definitely something each one needs to live to really understand the magical mistery tour is going oin inside the sweat lodge.

Temazmazcalero

Reviewed May 22, 2016

If you are looking for something different to do while in Cozumel and you are interested in a spiritual experience, I would highly recommend visiting the Temazcal. Petrus, our ritual leader was great! He provided a great overview of what to expect, education regarding the history, as well as provided a safe and sacred space for the experience.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Mel0921
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you very much Mel for such nice words and actually yes, our intention is to offer something really different and with mutliple benefits to the health of body, mind and spirit. Muchas gracias

Temazcalero

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

I booked this experience for my boyfriend and I on our last day of our vaca. This was our highlight!! The customer service was amazing and our guides knowledge was what made the experience so special for us. It was a time to focus and leave with a new look on life. A cleanse for our mind body and soul. The property was beautiful and the rest of the staff was super helpful. This was a truly special experience and will definitely be back when we visit again. I highly recommend this to anyone but be ready to challenge your mind and body!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Kailee P
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2016

Thank you very much for your visit and for your review. It really feels so nice to know you could have such wonderful experience. Anytime you would like to come back, you are more than welcome; remember, this is your casa

Temazcalero

Reviewed March 28, 2016

I had a really great experience with the temazcal. It was very relaxing, evocative and interesting. I am not a spiritual person but I found it incredible! The yurt was very nice and the shaman was very well experienced and kind. Swimming in the cenote was like nothing ive ever experienced... theres little fish that eat the dead skin off your feet in the water!! overall a definite must do for the spiritual, or history buff in your group.

Date of experience: January 2016