Temazcal Cenote Experience
Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Am amazing authentic spiritual experience

This is one of the most interesting activities I took in Mexico. I arrived there a bit stressed... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
ifatchencohen
Tel Aviv, Israel
Very Interesting!

Worthwhile~had several friends with me and they all enjoyed as well. Our guide was Knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
Patsy R
Johnstown, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $80.00
from $55.00
from $35.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews mayan steam lodge spiritual experience healing culture chants session eduardo emotional mexico
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I heard about this place 10 years ago and have been wanting to visit ever since. We finally got our chance. I booked our Steam Lodge experience via email with Petrus. He very professional and quick to answer emails and provided all the details for our Steam Lodge trip. It was easy to find the meeting place and the car was there on-time to pick us up. We arrived to the Steam Lodge everything was perfect. Petrus did an amazing job of explaining the history behind the Steam Lodge and it was very interesting. The actual steam lodge part was really cool and something I can't even describe, I have never sweated that much in my life! It felt amazing and cleansing. The experience inside the Temazcal was magical. Jumping into the cenote (water hole) was an equally amazing. Loved this experience. Everyone was super professional and kind.

Date of experience: June 2016
5  Thank Courtney B
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thank you very much fir your great review. When you wait that long for doing or getting something you want so hard, it really feels nice when it arrives, I perfectly understand your feeling.

We also agree totally with you when say that the experience is indescribable, this is definitely something each one needs to live to really understand the magical mistery tour is going oin inside the sweat lodge.

Temazmazcalero

Reviewed May 22, 2016

If you are looking for something different to do while in Cozumel and you are interested in a spiritual experience, I would highly recommend visiting the Temazcal. Petrus, our ritual leader was great! He provided a great overview of what to expect, education regarding the history, as well as provided a safe and sacred space for the experience.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Mel0921
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you very much Mel for such nice words and actually yes, our intention is to offer something really different and with mutliple benefits to the health of body, mind and spirit. Muchas gracias

Temazcalero

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

I booked this experience for my boyfriend and I on our last day of our vaca. This was our highlight!! The customer service was amazing and our guides knowledge was what made the experience so special for us. It was a time to focus and leave with a new look on life. A cleanse for our mind body and soul. The property was beautiful and the rest of the staff was super helpful. This was a truly special experience and will definitely be back when we visit again. I highly recommend this to anyone but be ready to challenge your mind and body!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Kailee P
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2016

Thank you very much for your visit and for your review. It really feels so nice to know you could have such wonderful experience. Anytime you would like to come back, you are more than welcome; remember, this is your casa

Temazcalero

Reviewed March 28, 2016

I had a really great experience with the temazcal. It was very relaxing, evocative and interesting. I am not a spiritual person but I found it incredible! The yurt was very nice and the shaman was very well experienced and kind. Swimming in the cenote was like nothing ive ever experienced... theres little fish that eat the dead skin off your feet in the water!! overall a definite must do for the spiritual, or history buff in your group.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Bekky G
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

The experience you and your team of healers, Petrus, was absolutely amazing. This was my 3rd visit to the Temazcal and the only place I will return to EVERY time I return to Cozumel. I recommend this experience to everyone visiting Cozumel as a must do.

Date of experience: March 2016
PetrusTemazcalero, General Operation Manager at Temazcal Cenote Experience, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Thank you very, very much to you Tonee. Visitors like you and your beautiful brothers and sisters is what propels us keep going, and sharing, and exploring, and learning in this magical mystery tour. We are looking forward to have you with us again on your fourth visit to Cozumel.