“Where to stay in Cozumel - good location, price...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Sleeps 16
Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
Jumbalaia...
Toronto, Canada
“Where to stay in Cozumel - good location, price & deal”
Reviewed July 15, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My son and I spent a week at Summer Place In in Cozumel. We came to Cozumel for scuba diving and to get our open water certification. It couldn´t have been better. We had a phenomenal time having fun and exploring the island.
We found summer place on the internet and we did not have reference when we made the choice. We were lucky. Henny, the manager, and her family and staff treated us extremely well. The place was always impeccable and clean. We would start our day with a great breakfast and finish it in the nice swimming pool.
We got the best tips about where to find the best stores, restaurant and places to visit. We have also to thank them for showing us a different perspective of the life in Cozumel and how to understand and interact with the beautiful community and people from island.
Almost forgot: We took the Open Water course at Blue Angel with Matt Moran - an incredible fun and great instructor. The Blue Angel scuba dive shop was referred to us by Summer Place.
Not sure when we can come back to Cozumel, but definitely we will stay again at summer place.

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Calgary Alberta Canada
Reviewed June 17, 2010 for a stay in June 2009

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
Cozumel
Reviewed February 10, 2010 for a stay in August 2006
people found this review helpful

Liked best: Beautiful, affordable
Liked least: No beach access
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Sydney Australia
Reviewed February 7, 2010 for a stay in November 2009
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Friendliness
Liked least: Walk to town
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
travelwor...
Colorado
“If you are looking for a great place to stay in Cozumel: The Summer Place Inn will offer you great accommodations!”
Reviewed December 28, 2009 for a stay in December 2009

I have stayed at The Summer Place Inn on 2 separate vacations. My stays were Christmas 2007 and 2009. Both vacations offered me a wonderful & memorable lodging experience. Henny Watts-owner is very helpful and goes beyond what a owner could offer her guests to make them feel comfortable. The rooms are 'all' clean, spacious and the rates are very reasonable . I would highly recommend The Summer Place Inn to those visiting the island of Cozumel I am a scuba diver and having wash and rinse sink available at the end of the day for my equipment is great, too.
Ingrid from Morrison, Colorado USA

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing