“Home from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Sleeps 16
Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
MBQuitz
Sydney Australia
“Home from home”
Reviewed December 1, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

A totally nice experience! I was with my brother and sister organising a conference in Mexico City and others said I must visit the Cancun area of Mexico. Cozumel was the choice to relax for just a couple of days. Magic! Weather warm, clean clean water...the sea such amazing colors. My hotel experience too was fantastic ... the owner, Henny, greeted us on arrival. The rooms really clean and contained nearly everything you have at home. The full kitchen opens out on to the pool area. As the atmosphere with the other guests was much like a family it was really pleasant when you didnt feel like eating at the great restaurants to hang around, use the kitchen and hang around the pristine pool to eat, drink and chat. Yes I really recommend the Summer Place Inn if you want a homely guest house.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
blackat33
Santo, Texas, U.S.
“Summer Place Inn is a very welcoming, warm, comfortable, and convient place to stay”
Reviewed November 30, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Our stay at the Summer Place Inn was exceptional. We were made to feel very welcome by Henny. She was very helpful with what ever we needed, no matter how big or small. We usually stay at the larger all inclusive hotels and I was afraid that we would not like it as much. It was great. Summer Place Inn is within walking distance of the main strip of down town Cozumel where there is shopping, restaraunts, night/life, the beach, rental cars, grocery stores, scuba diving and etc. Our room at Summer Place Inn was very well appointed. The big king bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. Plenty of hot water. Television if you had time to watch it. Room size refrigerator. Great air conditioning. She also has an full outdoor kitchen for all to use. So if we wanted to eat in or fix a mid-night snack we were more than welcome. The garden/pool area was also very relaxing and beautiful. After a hot day of shopping it was nice to know we could come back to our room and relax by the pool and not have to worry about crowds and a lot of noise or if we just wanted to spend a day relaxing around the pool and in our room we could do that also. If your stay is more of a lengthy one Summer Place Inn also has washer and dryer facilities. All in all we were very pleased with our stay and would definately recommend this hotel to others.

Visit was for: Business
Traveling group: Colleagues
LadyDi09
Cozumel, Mexico
“Elegant, Quiet & Affordable”
Reviewed November 26, 2009 for a stay in August 2006

Staying at Summer Place Inn was my introduction to Cozumel and am happy that I chose it. It was perfectly maintained, close to everything, moderately priced, very stylish and very comfortable. It had everything that I required, including internet. The staff was very helpful without being intrusive. I live here now and although I know all the places to stay while here on the island, I still recommend the owner's properties including Summer Place Inn to my friends.

Visit was for: Business
Traveling group: Colleagues
Desiree D
Tampa, FL
“Terrific home away from home”
Reviewed November 25, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

I've stayed at The Summer Place Inn four times in the last year. Henny is a wonderful hostess. The room are very clean and comfortable. I love having the mini-fridge in the room and the kitchen out on the palapa. The pool is great, and as a diver, I made use of the rinse facilities for my gear.

Close to downtown, the movie theaters, Chedraui and Mega. I like the neighborhood. It's much quieter than some of the downtown hotels I've stayed at in Cozumel.

An overall terrific experience each stay.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
thornton...
TX
“As comfortable as staying at home.”
Reviewed November 24, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Everything about Summer Place Inn makes me want to return. There is a wonderful atmosphere where you feel like one of the family. The hotel rooms are beautiful and absolutley spotless. All of our needs were taken care of with personal care, and attention to detail.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing